KimiJane

The Whole Story Trophy Glitch

18 posts in this topic

This is my last trophy I need to obtain before getting the platinum. For some unknown reason it will not pop for me. 

My game is telling me that I have 100% the game. When in the cartel view, I can see that I have found all kingslayer files, including Ricky Sandoval's 19. I have gone through the map and have discovered all the ? marked places. I have no idea what else to do.

 

I have searched the internet to try and find out what is going on and the only thing that I can find about this trophy is how some people have 9/10 for Media Luna and 4/5 for Inca Camina but it turned out that it was just the 17/19 files for Ricky Sandoval. 

 

I even tried creating a new game and just trying to find a few here and there and see if it would pop like the known bug for the Heavy Medals Trophy. Unfortunately it did not work. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did you finish all the missions? .. 

if you havn't done all of them don't look further. you unlock some files automaticly when finishing some of the missions. if you grabbed all files available on the map your trophy will pop when finishing the game!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I finished everything. I thought maybe the last mission with the big boss would unlock it, seeing as I had done everything else except that. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try what the guide says, use a helicopter, fly low, and go to every location that has a name attached to it, the collectible should materialize, you mght have to run around some of the bigger complexes like a mad person (i.e. Unidad HQ underground and ground level.) seems the collectibles only appear when you get close to where they would be, bummer i'm sure, but just fast travel to some places, fly to the rest and run like hell through the bigger towns and complexes. i'll help, if it'll help you. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I went around today. I think it is definitely glitched. I was just on the Ubisoft website, and someone has posted up that they are in the same vote as me. They fix one glitch and another pops up haha. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they have corrected this. I'm starting the game from scratch because of two trophies that caught.

 

😒

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this glitch is happening to you, it’s most likely because you haven’t collected the Ricky Sandoval Files that are hidden throughout each region. 

 

This site should help: http://camzillasmom.com/2017/[email protected]tml there are 19 of these hidden files the trophy popped up when I got 18 of them it might be different for everyone though 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have collected them all. 

On 08/10/2017 at 0:29 PM, Oreo-_-Milkshake said:

If this glitch is happening to you, it’s most likely because you haven’t collected the Ricky Sandoval Files that are hidden throughout each region. 

 

This site should help: http://camzillasmom.com/2017/rickysandoval_kingslayer_ghostrec[email protected] there are 19 of these hidden files the trophy popped up when I got 18 of them it might be different for everyone though 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had 3 trophies glitch on me. Finish the Story, and 2 others for getting all Sniper Rifles and Shotguns.

I tried for a few days to fix and then I started a new Campaign with a new character.
End of first mission, I picked up one shotgun and That trophy popped and I also got End of Story trophy.
My first Sniper Rifle was at the Unidad base in the 2nd mission, and getting it popped my other glitched trophy.

I am guessing that all other glitched trophies can be gotten by doing that simple thing I did. New Campaign, New character, and play long enough to get one of the items that relates to what is glitched in your main Campaign save (one mission, one gun, one document). 

You're Welcome

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/11/2017 at 5:14 AM, marko_cruise said:

I had 3 trophies glitch on me. Finish the Story, and 2 others for getting all Sniper Rifles and Shotguns.

I tried for a few days to fix and then I started a new Campaign with a new character.
End of first mission, I picked up one shotgun and That trophy popped and I also got End of Story trophy.
My first Sniper Rifle was at the Unidad base in the 2nd mission, and getting it popped my other glitched trophy.

I am guessing that all other glitched trophies can be gotten by doing that simple thing I did. New Campaign, New character, and play long enough to get one of the items that relates to what is glitched in your main Campaign save (one mission, one gun, one document). 

You're Welcome

I have tried this every time they release a new patch. Still doesn't work. Thanks anyway. 

Edited by KimiJane
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kimijane

I read a bunch of 'fixes'. Replaying missions did not help me. Waiting for the 'Checkpoint' message and moving on, didn't help.
As i said, NEW character, using a different 'face / persona. Starting a new campaign. Remaining 3 trophies popped after just 20 or so minutes, 2 missions in. Specifically, first story mission where I do a rescue, from what looks like a farm on the side of a main road? and then the one at the Unidad base where I collect a Sniper Rifle.

Im almost sure I know Why it glitched. I played some missions in Co-Op. Apparently, if you want the trophies to glitch on you then play almost any amount of co-op before completing the story missions you play, in co-op. Read that bit carefully. It means to say that if you play any story mission with online players (the thing the game encourages) before you do it solo (the thing the game says is not as much fun as playing online, with friends) then it is highly likely you will experience trophy glitching.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did the exact same thing. I had three trophies as well. From memory is was the sub machine, and the heavy medal trophies. Oh as well as the whole story. 

 

So I started a new game. A new save file. A new character. A male, that way I couldn't mix them up. So just like others had suggested, I just went around collecting things. I was able get the sub machine and heavy medal trophies. I have searched half of the map grabbing collectables. Whilst still searching the net to see if anyone had made any progress. Sadly nothing coming up.

 

I had contacted ubisoft to see if they could thing of anything else. They finally got back to me and told me that the only way to for me to get the trophy was to replay the game and go for all the collectables. However, I realised that in doing this, it meant playing the whole game all over. Because every time I encounter a boss, they give you a kingslayer file as well.  So I think there is no point haha. 

 

Here are the messages that I got from them: 

 

Message 1: 

 

Hello KimiJane
Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. My name is Delio and I will be assisting you with your issue.
I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with the trophies.
Almost all trophies and achievements are triggered in game by the action and all the workarounds that you already tried and mention are good ones.
Officially I can only recommend some, like repeat the action or try with a new save, but since now the only one you are missing is the 'Whole Story' trophy, I will investigate further and discuss with the game expert since at the moment that one (Whole Story' trophy) is still under investigation and being worked on for PS4
I will try to get an update about it, but unfortunately there is no manual action or "button" we can push to add it to your game/account.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
As soon as I have news or more info I will contact you back, please bear with us while wainting for an update.
As always, if you have any further issues, please do contact me.
Best regards
 

Message 2: 

 

Hello Again KimiJane
I apologise for the delay in reply, I've asked for an update on the Whole Story' trophy issue and receive info that is still under investigation in some cases/systems, but since it's triggered in game you can still try to get it before a general patch is released.
Some players report it, they managed to get it with a new save, but I think you've already tried that
I'm really sorry but at the moment I have no further info or a workaround I can provide to help you, it makes sad after all the work and time spent I couldn't, but still wished I could have found a way to help.
The only suggestion I can make at this point is for you to keep checking the official forums for news and for upcoming patches/updates.
Meanwhile, if you have any other query's, please do contact me.
Kind regards

 

I am still waiting for this so called "patch".

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello i just get my platinum few hours ago and here is my opinion based on my experience here we go

 

Firs of all  i start playing this game back on April just play for few days drop the game, and then  start again to get my platinum this month (November). Ghost Recon Wildlands still have fatal bugs. First most annoyed bug is trophy itself, I notice that my trophy weapon related, end story missions, and upgrade take its own time to pop up. Second thing is the glitch or bugs still everywhere specially on driving motorcycle and avoiding missile, also my character often stuck between rocks. Finally the most fatal thing is the convoy often change on its own when i tried to fast travel to closest base. I played on the latest patch of the game for my platinum hopefully everyone gets its own platinum soon

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.11.2017 at 7:13 AM, KimiJane said:

I did the exact same thing. I had three trophies as well. From memory is was the sub machine, and the heavy medal trophies. Oh as well as the whole story. 

 

So I started a new game. A new save file. A new character. A male, that way I couldn't mix them up. So just like others had suggested, I just went around collecting things. I was able get the sub machine and heavy medal trophies. I have searched half of the map grabbing collectables. Whilst still searching the net to see if anyone had made any progress. Sadly nothing coming up.

 

I had contacted ubisoft to see if they could thing of anything else. They finally got back to me and told me that the only way to for me to get the trophy was to replay the game and go for all the collectables. However, I realised that in doing this, it meant playing the whole game all over. Because every time I encounter a boss, they give you a kingslayer file as well.  So I think there is no point haha. 

 

 

I know this thread is very old but its 2022 and people (including) me still have problems achieving certain trophies (Whole Story, Legendary Hunter). I was just curious were you ever able to get those trophies and if yes, how? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2022 at 2:50 PM, majo334 said:

 

I know this thread is very old but its 2022 and people (including) me still have problems achieving certain trophies (Whole Story, Legendary Hunter). I was just curious were you ever able to get those trophies and if yes, how? 

I can't comment for anybody else but I'm having an issue with the Necessary Evil document in Itacua. It wasn't unlocked for me in my normal save so I made a new save; went straight to get the document and as I look at the list right now it still hasn't unlocked.

 

So I'd suggest, if people want the platinum, to just stay away from this game. And if Ubisoft's idea of help is to say "play the game a second time and collect 150 to 200 collectibles," I'd recommend not even bothering to ask their frankly useless support about anything.

 

Which fills are you having issues with?

Edited by GarryKE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GarryKE said:

So I'd suggest, if people want the platinum, to just stay away from this game. And if Ubisoft's idea of help is to say "play the game a second time and collect 150 to 200 collectibles," I'd recommend not even bothering to ask their frankly useless support about anything.

 

If the only goal is platinum for people, then just play completely offline the entire time to avoid synchronization problems. 

 

There are 0 bugs if the game is just completed offline. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, janzor88 said:

 

If the only goal is platinum for people, then just play completely offline the entire time to avoid synchronization problems. 

 

There are 0 bugs if the game is just completed offline. 

I've been offline the whole time.

 

That won't fix the problem anyway. I would have expected the counter for Itacua to go to 1/10 when I got the collectible. It's at 0/10 and hasn't respawned, on a new save file.

 

Same issue on the Xbox too.

Edited by GarryKE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.