Game ending crash, Do not buy

Ookla_aMok

44 minutes ago, Fat_Dovahkiin said:

Friendly warning if you’re considering buying this game; at the end of chapter 4 the game crashes and can’t be completed.  I contacted the publisher and sony, haven’t got a response from either.

Guess the trophy percentages are self-explainatory then...

11 hours ago, matdubtruck said:

The key is still there. Just click around where it should be. Then when you need to use it select it with the L shoulder button. If you have it a grey circle will appear in your inventory where the invisible key is.

Yes! That did the trick! Thank you! 

28 minutes ago, Fandhir said:

Well, the game crashed again when loading chapter eight... 

I didn't get that so if you reload you should be able to get it to load. I found another glitch. It is not game breaking but it sums up the poor quality of this port. You get in a balloon at the end and everything is just black but there should be buildings and people. Also there is no secret chapter as there is on the other version. I actually enjoyed this game when it worked. Still i will be giving it one star on psn for the poor porting effort.

Edited by matdubtruck

8 hours ago, matdubtruck said:

I didn't get that so if you reload you should be able to get it to load. I found another glitch. It is not game breaking but it sums up the poor quality of this port. You get in a balloon at the end and everything is just black but there should be buildings and people. Also there is no secret chapter as there is on the other version. I actually enjoyed this game when it worked. Still i will be giving it one star on psn for the poor porting effort.

In my experience, I loaded a save of chapter 3 and after that I loaded a chapter 4 save. From here, played to chapter 5 without a crash.

I don't know if there is a secret chapter, but you can finish the game in chapter 6 and 7. You need to see the three endings for the gold trophy.

Edited by Fandhir

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2019 at 0:27 PM, coldsphinx93 said:

I'm seeing a few people have managed to get it to work. Was this for the NA version, or is it counting all regions? I really don't want to have such an easy game stuck at such a low percentage.

You can't get 100% on the North American version

7 hours ago, coldsphinx93 said:

Boo that sucks. Thanks for the reply.

no problems.

If you do want to complete this game in another region though, Hong Kong PS4+Vita, Mainland China Vita and Japan Vita are still able to be 100%'d

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

I'm throwing the towel on this one. I've made it past chapter 5 loading pretty easily (30m ish) but I've been reloading chapter 7 over 100 times now trying everything and couldn't make it past the loading screen. It's very frustrating to know I'm so close to the 100% by this point. I still think it might be possible to make it past the loading (just like chapter 5 seems impossible at first) with sheer perseverance. 

What I've tried

Rebooting the game

Rebooting the vita

Rebuilding the data base

Changing the system language to basically everything

Turning off music and sounds in the options

Running a run of the lab picking only the essential stuff

Running a run of the lab picking up everything and doing every puzzle

Clicking on screen as soon as I get into the room
Opening diary and clicking on screen as soon as it closes

Mashing XMB back and forth while it loads (it actually crashes the whole vita if you do that and need to hard reboot

Turning internet on and off while its loading

Mashing every input and screen while it loads

And at least a 100 attempts loading straight in front of the screen to lvl 8

Although it could just be random luck, I've made it past chapter 5 by doing as much stuff that I could in the level (I just couldn't find one of the damn tetris block, still wondering where the fucker is)

The game is not compatible with PSTV. Good luck to anyone attempting this but I do feel it could still be possible.

• Like 1