Your thoughts on Nivelle Nights

EnforcerAwakens

I have recently played the newly added Nivelle Nights map, which unlike the rest of the maps in the game (I am not sure about Verdun Heights) is set late at night, and is fought across a typical trench filled battlefield.

Personally, I like the night setting, though the map could be a bit more interesting, as apart from the trenches and pillboxes, there isnt much cover to hide behind.

What are your thoughts?

I'm a big fan of the trench layout and how each team owns the two flags closest to their spawn points at the beginning of the match.  Makes it feel more like a WW1 no man's land type battle.  It's also the only map in They Shall Not Pass that I've played consistently well on.

On 7/19/2017 at 6:36 AM, Cob5210 said:

I'm a big fan of the trench layout and how each team owns the two flags closest to their spawn points at the beginning of the match.  Makes it feel more like a WW1 no man's land type battle.  It's also the only map in They Shall Not Pass that I've played consistently well on.

I also like this Trench Layout aspect of Nivelle. Though it is really good that Battlefield 1 has not exclusively looked at these sort of battlefields, it is nice to see a stereotypical 1916-esque Western Front battlefield.

Nivelle Nights kinda reminds me of the initial stages of Ballroom Blitz and St Quentins Scar on Operations Mode.