Trophy thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

I´ve played a little bit of this game, and it´s seemed hard on the occasion.

It´s a mess with all the characters on the screen, but it´s a hell lot of fun.

Day one for me. I just wish I had a PSN+ trial code to get the 20% discount.

Also it was developed by fellow Brazilians, so I´ll support them anyway,

Edited by Rick_Nya

• 2 weeks later...

I played it in pc and it seemed a bit hard on elite, but it is really fun to play in coop (local or online). And this game is based on a podcast with the same name, most of the trophies names are references to jokes and stuff from this podcast. I'll try the platinum trophy in PS4.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2017 at 3:44 AM, Geodude said:

Looks like there are a couple 4 player trophies. At least it looks like everything can be done in local co-op. Looks interesting either way.

They're not four player trophies, they're "beat the game with all these characters" trophies.

This game is awesome. Definitely has its tough moments and cheap enemies, just like old school beat-em-ups.

• 4 months later...
On 18 July 2017 at 3:59 PM, Rick_Nya said:

I´ve played a little bit of this game, and it´s seemed hard on the occasion.

It´s a mess with all the characters on the screen, but it´s a hell lot of fun.

Day one for me. I just wish I had a PSN+ trial code to get the 20% discount.

Also it was developed by fellow Brazilians, so I´ll support them anyway,

Anybody no if u need 4 control pads, or if u can do a sky scrapers and use the guest trick to fill all 4 charcter slots info would be awesom guys has I really wanna get this as it looks like my mega drive favourite game streets of rage or if you was a snes guy final fight. If it's possible could somebody message me via my psn id as I'm not always on this site due to work thanks guys if it takes boosting as well text me about it and I'm happy to join in ?? happy new year everybody.

• 3 months later...

I’m so happy we got this game free for PS+!! ? super excited and super stoked to start playing. It’s been a long time since I sunk my teeth into a PS+ free game

As far as trophies, this list looks super easy and straightforward. Elite may be difficult, but with four players it should be doable. Can’t wait to start. Hopefully the game isn’t super long, and it can be done in one sitting. 

• Like 1

Finishing this game can be a tall order in one sitting but who knows, we'll see. My hope is that servers become a bit populated because I couldn't find anyone this morning and I have no people to play with in a local coop. Overall, I find this game quite difficult for a single player.

• Like 1

It is actually pretty easy to get everything, just need to grind for everything which gets a bit tedious.  The only multi-player trophy is the 2-4 player one which I got by randomly picking someone with a second controller when last boss was about to die and I got it.

Anyways, this is how I got almost everything by myself (assume you have beaten it in easy with just one character):

Choose stage select, easy, and pick someone that needs powering up. Boost in child's play level, then spend it in shop, repeat until you are full, then pick level 6 (you should be able to beat it with 5 lives on easy). This can get you all characters "power ups" and "beat the game with" trophies. You don't need to play all stages again.

As for beating normal, hard, and elite modes, just choose stage select first, then pick someone you powered up already, and go to child's play level repeatedly, buy as many lives with the money you can until you feel comfortable starting stage 1.  I beat easy with 5, normal with 10, hard with 30, and about to tackle elite when I have 60 lives (about 6 playthroughs of child's play), but if you stash 99 lives it should fit the game's theme better.

Each player took me about 1.5 hours to fully power up and beat stage 6.  There are 11 characters, so ya... you'll be playing a lot of the same things over and over lol.

Edited by Fonky_Donkey
  • Like 1

^^ thank you Fonky_Donkey and everyone above.

Just wanted to start a new thread about what I've learned by myself, but you guys are far beyond.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6370-99vidas/27-youve-got-a-friend

popped just after finishing the game with Hannah and adding another character shortly before the end of the final Boss.

All other "beat the game with" trophies do unlock that way.

Next step for me was unlocking

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6370-99vidas/17-the-originals

and

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6370-99vidas/21-power-of-love

at the same time by playing the game with Rey and adding King, Fries and Oak before the final Boss died.

"Power of Love" only pops if you have one couple with the same elemental power:

- Hannah and King (water)

- Trish and Izzy (thunder)

- DeeDee and Fries (earth)

- Rey and Oak (fire)

theGoon44.png

Edited by theGoon44
(earth)

• 2 weeks later...

The list isn't too bad and the game itself can be fun, but there's a lot of bad game design, especially on elite difficulty bosses. It's so difficult to try to attack the bosses without the infinitely spawning mobs constantly knocking you down, you'll likely burn through a lot of lives or the timer will run out and reset