Camera?

Is there any way to control the camera while playing? The only method I can figure out is holding square to go into that starting room where you can rotate it and stuff then go back into the game. Also, I don't get what tapping square does. It seems to just warp you around randomly. If someone can help me out then it would be much appreciated.

Edit: By camera, I mean the default position. I know you can move your head around but I'm curious if you can change the default camera position. I ask because the PS Move controllers keep messing up at certain angles.

Edited by AJ Maciejewski

It's not a great solution but tapping the square button is your solution. Every time you tap the square button it positions the camera based on where the move controller is in relation to the helmet (I think, or at least it seems so). If you move the move controller around and keep tapping square you'll see how it's changing your viewpoint on the world based on where your hand is. A good way to confirm this is by tapping the square button while the move controller is behind you (the helmet). You'll get warped into the middle of the world. So just keep playing with your hand position and you'll get a view that works.

As far as rotating around the world, so you could view it from behind for example, I haven't found a way to do this.