The Wolf Among us Season 2 is real.

snakebit10

TT games has tweeted something over the week end and the voice actor also re tweeted it. Announcement could come soon. I really hope so. I, like many others has wanted a new season of The Wolf Among Us.

https://gamerant.com/the-wolf-among-us-2-announcement-teaser-123/undefined

Edited by snakebit10
Changed thread title and added video.
  • Like 1

Would love it, but it's got to be a little tricky fitting the stories in without violating Fables canon. That "ample source material" cuts both ways. :)

EDIT: I guess nothing says the story has to take place before the Fables books like the first one, but I wonder if that wouldn't be confusing for people only familiar with the game. :hmm:

Edited by RNumbers

Man...I still need to play the first one, along with the other Telltale games (only played the first Walking Dead game they did). I have heard good things about The Wolf Among Us from people I know and from reviews, so it would be cool to see them do another season.

I don't like being the party crasher, but it seems that TellTale has answered a direct question from fans reminding that Bigby's voice actor is also Groot's voice actor in the ongoing Guardians of the Galaxy series. 

Soooooo...I guess we're going to wait a loooong time until we see another Fables game.

• Like 1

I've been wanting this for a long time but I can't help but feel slightly worried about it I feel like Telltale's quality had dropped a lot since back then and the followup seasons to The Walking Dead have made me very wary of their ability to create a satisfying sequel. That said I'd very much like for this to be real and for it to live up to the original.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ryuzaki1993 said:

I don't like being the party crasher, but it seems that TellTale has answered a direct question from fans reminding that Bigby's voice actor is also Groot's voice actor in the ongoing Guardians of the Galaxy series.

Can't blame you for that. Reading this at least helped me to kill the hype for this announcement. Now Telltale has at least the chance to surpise us in a positive way. But I'm sure they will drop the ball.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jon-Patrick-S said:

I've been wanting this for a long time but I can't help but feel slightly worried about it I feel like Telltale's quality had dropped a lot since back then and the followup seasons to The Walking Dead have made me very wary of their ability to create a satisfying sequel. That said I'd very much like for this to be real and for it to live up to the original.

Have to agree

Wolf and Walking Dead Season 1 were brilliant games which I enjoyed immensely. Sadly for most of the other TT stuff I endured rather than enjoyed.

Really hope they do a Wolf follow up and nail it

Edited by Evertonian

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh, hopefully. Telltale should stop doing Minecrafts and do this.

Or they could do both you know.

11 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

GOD PLEASE. I'm sick and tired of them working on shit like Minecraft Season 2.

Lol shit? The first season was great. 

Not sure why people keep mentioning Minecraft Story mode here but as far as WAUS2 I really don't think it needs to happen at this point. 

8 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Or they could do both you know.

Lol shit? The first season was great. 

Not sure why people keep mentioning Minecraft Story mode here but as far as WAUS2 I really don't think it needs to happen at this point. 

Couldn't even bother finishing the first season. I lost interest because it didn't have the same feel as the other good TT games out there. Maybe it's just because I prefer a bit more of an M rated content personally, but there's so much unfinished business from WAU that literally left us at a god damn cliff hanger since 2013. The fact that they're picking up Minecraft AGAIN within like a year or so of the first one coming out I find ridiculous. Out of all of the ones that deserves a sequel now is this one over Minecraft any day.

As you can see from the majority of the replies, a lot of us have been waiting for a sequel for a while now.

Edited by DuckSwimmer