The Wolf Among us Season 2 is real.

snakebit10

• 2 years later...

Love that the trailer says "series" I don't care what anyone says, some of the best moments in episodic games are the bits in between episodes where you can make theories and speculate. You learn little details from other players that happened in an episode you just played but you missed, and not feel out of the loop when it's brought up in the next one.

It's part of the reason I've rarely binge watched a tv show.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Set to release in 2023.

?

Translation: Delays will be announced starting summer 2023. For part one.

Then another 4 months for part 2, etc. Call me when the series is fully released, I am sick of episodic BS and unfinished games. It'll probably be a free PSN game by a year after release anyways. And maybe they'll have it patched by then.

37 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Is Telltale back in some capacity?  We can expect more of other Telltale series?  What’s the story here?

10 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

Did Telltale games come back from the dead?

Telltale was bought out by another company very soon after they filed for bankruptcy (except The Walking Dead which was bought by Skybound). A company who were huge fans of Telltale and didn't want to see them go under...so they were brought back almost immediately. But they went through some restructuring, and a new engine was built from the ground up, and more money was put behind them to fund their projects. So this and The Expanse game are the first to be announced. 

That trailer was awesome though...I can't wait for this. I just need them to bring back the opening theme song. That shit hyped me up for every episode!

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

I can’t wait for this. Even if it is the end of 2023. Don’t like the episodic releases but oh well, gonna pay the full price on release to support the new telltale owners. Hopefully they treat their staff better now :) loved the telltale franchise and their story’s! 
P.S 2K studios sort that digital purchase of Tales From The Borderlands out! Or make it a free ps5 upgrade ?

• 1 year later...