Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wade_VC

Love the LEGO games

3 posts in this topic

I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised at how much fun this game actually was. I had my reservations about LEGO games, despite their popularity, as being too "kiddie" in nature, but the game play is well thought-out and imaginative.

From what I have seen, it certainly does help if one has watched the Harry Potter movies to follow along with the storyline....if one wants to call it that. There is a flow and a direction with the game, but there is no voice acting; so if one has not watched the movies, it will be difficult to "follow along" in regards to the characters and the inner-workings of the world of Harry Potter.

There are many aspects of the game that require problem-solving skills, and the proper use of magic spells.

Overall, LEGO Harry Potter is a light, quirky and fun game that is suitable for all ages and is surprisingly addictive.

I agree, one of the better LEGO games. I hope Years 5-7 are as much fun as this one.

Lego games are so fun regardless of age.  As you get older some ppl forget to have fun gaming.  Be sure to enjoy what you are playing.