Seed for "So I got that going for me..."

Empovyle

I used that seed for the castle (feeling ill and cheating death) but the evoker and its friends aren't spawning, I've tried easy and normal, I can get skeletons and creepers there but the evoker and the other mobs aren't there I don't know why?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

I used that seed for the castle (feeling ill and cheating death) but the evoker and its friends aren't spawning, I've tried easy and normal, I can get skeletons and creepers there but the evoker and the other mobs aren't there I don't know why?

I know that theres an issue going on where you start a world off in peaceful then switch difficulties and mobs don't spawn (there's lots of complaints about how elder guardians don't spawn this way) so if you started the world off on peaceful, starting it over on easy/normal/hard would be a quick fix. Besides that, I'm not sure; that's definitely a weird case.

I had very little trouble finding Llamas in the current tutorial world. I just went south from the initial starting point which takes you to the savanna plains biome. 

The Llamas almost never spawn on the ground grass level but can be found on top of the hills in this area. One was there straight away. The second one spawned after the second night passed on the second hill in that area. 

Just breed them two after that. Takes a little time to breed (5 minutes between babies) but was still easy enough. 

20 minutes ago, Empovyle said:

I know that theres an issue going on where you start a world off in peaceful then switch difficulties and mobs don't spawn (there's lots of complaints about how elder guardians don't spawn this way) so if you started the world off on peaceful, starting it over on easy/normal/hard would be a quick fix. Besides that, I'm not sure; that's definitely a weird case.

That's right, if a world is ever saved in peaceful these mobs will never re spawn again in those worlds. Apparently they designed these mobs this way to stop people building farms. 

On 19/07/2017 at 10:04 PM, Empovyle said:

Yeah, I thought so too, I found it weird why it happened but I started on Easy and kept it that way for me to kill it, also I used the seed code "ibxwood20" it's the best mansion seed I think, you spawn in looking at it. 

• Like 2

I tried the tutorial and two seeds including the one posted here by Indecisive Prophecy and haven't come across one fucking llama. Getting so pissed about it, too. Does anyone have a saved seed with llamas already in it that I could try this on? I'd appreciate it and you can unfriend me after.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

I tried the tutorial and two seeds including the one posted here by Indecisive Prophecy and haven't come across one fucking llama. Getting so pissed about it, too. Does anyone have a saved seed with llamas already in it that I could try this on? I'd appreciate it and you can unfriend me after.

Sure I can help out. I'll send you a request

• Like 2

On 25.7.2017 at 0:55 AM, Empovyle said:

Sure I can help out. I'll send you a request

If it isn't asking for too much, could you help me with the Llamas too please? This is on PS3, right?

I used the seeds in this topic just yesterday to get the Evoker and Totem of Undying trophies, but no luck with Llamas at all...

Btw. @topic: The seed 1688171794 does not spawn a Woodland Mansion on PS3 for me. I tried it 3 times, I don't know what I could've done wrong. Anyway, the seed ibxwood20 from @Blaidd-Cysgodol spawned a Woodland Mansion on PS3. Got the Evoker and Totem of Undying in under 10min. :) 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ShadowStefan said:

If it isn't asking for too much, could you help me with the Llamas too please? This is on PS3, right?

I used the seeds in this topic just yesterday to get the Evoker and Totem of Undying trophies, but no luck with Llamas at all...

Btw. @topic: The seed 1688171794 does not spawn a Woodland Mansion on PS3 for me. I tried it 3 times, I don't know what I could've done wrong. Anyway, the seed ibxwood20 from @Blaidd-Cysgodol spawned a Woodland Mansion on PS3. Got the Evoker and Totem of Undying in under 10min. :) 

I sent you a request. I think the mansion doesn't spawn if you fiddle with the seed settings, or you might have to set the biome size to large, one of the two, I don't really remember. But I am glad that you ended up getting the trophies regardless !

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 18/07/2017 at 10:41 AM, Empovyle said:

Seed: 1688171794

This seed is actually demonstrated in one of Indecisive Prophecy's videos so this is also a great seed to use for Cheating Death and Feeling Ill. However if you plan to do them in the same world then go for Cheating Death and Feeling Ill first because there is lava spawned into the mansion which will quickly eat away at the entire structure in minutes. Here is their video demonstrating the seed for those two trophies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn6sDYwaN0k

This trophy is especially painful to get because llamas seem to spawn a lot rarer than they should, especially in the tutorial world, where I could only manage to find 1 llama total. I attempted Indecisive Prophecy's video on the llama trophy and it did not work for me on PS3, because the swamp biome got cut off since it was too far south on the map that it could not render properly. So here is another way of getting the trophy. In the seed above you spawn lodged between a swamp biome and numerous high mountains (and a woodland mansion). Wait until night and then kill a slime in the swamp biome. Then head over to X: -243 Y: 64 Z: 283 where you will find a spider spawner! Get 4 string then make lure. Since there are so many high mountains right around spawn you can easily accumulate 5 llamas very quickly and earn the trophy. All you need to do is lure 1 llama while 4 others are around, and the 4 others will begin to follow you and then the trophy will pop. There is also a savanna biome west (in terms of the map) of the woodland mansion however I'm struggling very hard to find any llamas whatsoever in any savanna biomes.

Just wanted to share with you all this very handy seed for a very annoying trophy. This will also work in the PS4 and Vita versions but there's several other good methods of earning the trophy on PS4 currently.

Man I hope this works cos I've literally spent all day looking for a stupid llama and haven't found any.  Barely found any animals to be fair.  Going to try this very soon. 

Well that map worked a treat.  A bit of fluffing around but managed to find llamas.

Edited by closertim
Update

• 3 years later...
On 7/19/2017 at 4:14 PM, markcavan said:

I had very little trouble finding Llamas in the current tutorial world. I just went south from the initial starting point which takes you to the savanna plains biome. 

The Llamas almost never spawn on the ground grass level but can be found on top of the hills in this area. One was there straight away. The second one spawned after the second night passed on the second hill in that area. 

Just breed them two after that. Takes a little time to breed (5 minutes between babies) but was still easy enough. 

I did the same thing.  I built a stall about 20 x 10 blocks, then I went out looking.  Didn't have too much luck, found 1 then eventually another, then I bred a 3rd one, 4th one, and found a 5th one.

The key for everyone that is "searching" for a specific mob type, in this case Llama, you need to kill everything else you find that isn't a Llama.  So if while going up the hills type biomes to look for llamas near the top and you see Sheep, Cows, or Pigs kill them all.  Each time you do you are forcing the game to respawn something else.  Effectively continually rerolling the RNG for a llama.

The tutorial world has llamas in the pens by the horses, I think it's the right hand side. Tame all of them then breed them with hay stacks. One of the chests in the tutorial world main area has a lead, get it and attach it to one of the llamas once they produce a baby - no need to grow baby to full size. Then open the gates and walk back and forth a bit and it will pop.

27 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

The tutorial world has llamas in the pens by the horses, I think it's the right hand side. Tame all of them then breed them with hay stacks. One of the chests in the tutorial world main area has a lead, get it and attach it to one of the llamas once they produce a baby - no need to grow baby to full size. Then open the gates and walk back and forth a bit and it will pop.

Yeah I remember that, there are 4 of them, and all we needed was one.  I took a bunch of the hay and fed it to them.  I could not get them to breed.  I even seen the llama hearts to, it just never created a baby llama to quick finish that trophy there.  I did open up their roof a bit, yet I probably should have just made their pen bigger or exited without saving and turned it back on.  Yet like I said fed them a bunch of hay over and over and no breeding.  

I would recommend others to try that first to, it could have been my game that was just glitchy or buggy at that moment in time.

38 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

Yeah I remember that, there are 4 of them, and all we needed was one.  I took a bunch of the hay and fed it to them.  I could not get them to breed.  I even seen the llama hearts to, it just never created a baby llama to quick finish that trophy there.  I did open up their roof a bit, yet I probably should have just made their pen bigger or exited without saving and turned it back on.  Yet like I said fed them a bunch of hay over and over and no breeding.  

I would recommend others to try that first to, it could have been my game that was just glitchy or buggy at that moment in time.

Did you tame them first? That was my issue when I first tried doing. Had to Google how to actually breed them.

Step 1 is tame them by riding them (like taming a horse)

Step 2 is feed them hay bales

Step 3 wait for baby

On a side note, the tame a horse trophy popped for me after taming a llama so if you have trouble finding apples this is apparently an alternative way to earn that trophy.

• Like 1