When will we be able to report PS4 cheaters?

Quink666

6 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

It should apply to all PS4 games. Every game can have its save file resigned to another account.

Just checked and its only older games as Marvelboy10 said. No idea why you can't report newer games. I found a few cheaters on Crash N'sane edition already. Everyone using the same save file popping trophies in the same way. But no way to report them.

3 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Just checked and its only older games as Marvelboy10 said. No idea why you can't report newer games. I found a few cheaters on Crash N'sane edition already. Everyone using the same save file popping trophies in the same way. But no way to report them.

Oh, I meant it should be applied to all games, but I know it doesn't at the moment

59 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I think you can only report PS4 games that you've actually played and have on your list.  At least that's how it seems from what I've looked at (for example I can report people on Infamous First Light but not Infamous Second Son)

I just tested it with those games and I can report people for both games.

But it's seems that it's case for all systems now. E.g. I can't report people for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3), or the US-stack of Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni (PS Vita).

1 minute ago, Crimson Idol said:

I just tested it with those games and I can report people for both games.

But it's seems that it's case for all systems now. E.g. I can't report people for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3), or the US-stack of Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni (PS Vita).

Yea, seems that is the case as I can't report people for Modern Warfare 2 but I can report people for Okami.

Seems like this is a positive thing to implement.

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

Seems like this is a positive thing to implement.

That's for sure. Some might think that there should be the necessity to be able to flag all lists of a game, but then some might start to false flag people as they don't know that some trophy stacks/versions of game have some odd behavior. Like the korean version of Corpse Party: Blood Drive, which has some kind of  debug menu which auto unlocks the trophies:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3819-콥스-파티-blood-drive

9 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

That's for sure. Some might think that there should be the necessity to be able to flag all lists of a game, but then some might start to false flag people as they don't know that some trophy stacks/versions of game have some odd behavior. Like the korean version of Corpse Party: Blood Drive, which has some kind of  debug menu which auto unlocks the trophies:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3819-콥스-파티-blood-drive

Yeah only beeing able to report games you have experience with will probably make all flags more accurate since the reporter should have good knowledge of the game.