SyncTempest4

Crash Bandicoot Platinum Time

6 posts in this topic

Since there seems to be no published trophy guide for this game yet, I was just wondering how long it took those who have the platinum. I am just trying to decide whether the trilogy is worth full price or not

It took me between 15 and 20 hours, I'd say. I had never played a Crash game before and it took me the longest of the three

Edited by Shadiochao

There is a trophy guide posted. It says that it would take about 18 hours. I would say it took me 25 hours, but I don't make a bee-line for the platinum.

Thanks for the replies, sounds like it would take about 20 hours then (I'm a little experienced). And yeah, my bad. I don't know how I didn't see that trophy guide before I posted but thanks nonetheless.

2 hours ago, SyncTempest4 said:

Since there seems to be no published trophy guide for this game yet, I was just wondering how long it took those who have the platinum. I am just trying to decide whether the trilogy is worth full price or not

Powerpyx.com has a trophy guides for all 3 Crash games. Plus a few others so there are plenty of published guide for the game out there if you google.