Account Issue

Hey All,

I have recently come back to the site and gaming all together after a break. When I tried to log in onto the site again, it gave me an error saying this account doesn't exist. I tried forgotten password and it sent me an email to reset my password and now I'm logged in. I logged out and tested to see if the error would occur again and it did so I had to change my password again. Is there any fix to this as it will be quite a nuisance having to change my password everyday to log in.

Did you try logging in on the home page and hitting update in your trophy page or the home page?...I remember having problems a while back when I logged onto only my forum account...can't remember the specifics though...i remember that it was it's like it's a separate login for forums and other stuff...i can try digging up the solution if the above doesn't work...

Just now, xL1ghT_By_D3s1gNx said:

Did you try logging in on the home page and hitting update in your trophy page or the home page?...I remember having problems a while back when I logged onto only my forum account...can't remember the specifics though...i remember that it was it's like it's a separate login for forums and other stuff...i can try digging up the solution if the above doesn't work...

If there's any such issues, might want to try to clear all the cookies related to psnp (there are many).