Glitched Trophy: Jay Will Be Proud

Brentont88

So the last trophy I need is glitched and won't pop. I have purchased every car in the game although according to this video the Gremlin was stock at a 0 price so maybe I didn't buy it but I don't have the option to buy it. Has anyone found a solution? I guess If I redownload it, it wil still be update 1.03 Any potential workarounds appreciated

4 hours ago, Brentont88 said:

Yeah I realise that is an option but i refuse to buy the game again just to grind the whole game for 1 silver and one platinum trophy:( I may wait for a patch that will never come unless someone has a workaround?

Well, what you can do is get the retail version and delete the patch and see if the trophy pops.

Do you mean redownload it? I think that it comes with the latest patch which is the one with the bug. If you mean buying the disc again and grinding the most grindy trophy in the game I know that's an option but not sure it's worth it:(

10 hours ago, Brentont88 said:

Do you mean redownload it? I think that it comes with the latest patch which is the one with the bug. If you mean buying the disc again and grinding the most grindy trophy in the game I know that's an option but not sure it's worth it:(

No i mean, the disc version get the disc, avoid the update and stay offline and see if the trophy pops.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Yeah I know that's an option and I know a player that has done that (ukpfm who is on PSNP and is a Rank 30) but I'll avoid that for now. If i can borrow the disc off someone locally for a day I'll do it but I am not purchasing it again just for that. Hopefully it gets patched. I tried upgrading the car and customising it, I also tried racing it to try to get the game to recognise that I have the car but no dice unfortunately:(

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 2/22/2018 at 2:21 PM, lordzeze said:

Ok, so currently NA is on update 1.02 while EU is on update 1.03. I'm not sure if the updates are the same or different though as the NA version came out almost 2 months after the EU version so one of the patches could have been included in the base game for NA.

U ever test and see if na was bugged or not

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2017 at 8:32 PM, Brentont88 said:

Yeah I realise that is an option but i refuse to buy the game again just to grind the whole game for 1 silver and one platinum trophy:( I may wait for a patch that will never come unless someone has a workaround?

Hey  question if I buy glitch car on update 1.00   Would trophy pop.  If I update.      Ps. Downgrade your game to 1.00  on digital version. I did on na  

• 1 month later...
On 14.1.2019 at 6:11 AM, demonviper666 said:

Hey  question if I buy glitch car on update 1.00   Would trophy pop.  If I update.      Ps. Downgrade your game to 1.00  on digital version. I did on na  

Did you use the downgrade method from this forum (for digital games??) And I think you should buy all cars on 1.00

Edited by Pinselneo

• 1 year later...

Nobody point out something important. Everyone is saying that the trophy autopop when reaching the main menu and that's a LIE.

The trophy is unobtainable because 2 cars from the vanilla version were removed on the latest patch and both cars count towards the trophy. Each car costs 85.000, so make sure you have 170.000 before downgrading. Otherwise you have to spend another hour or two to grind money and downgrade the game again. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Ah bollocks.

Just started the game and didn't know about this until now. Only have the digital version.

EDIT: I downgraded to version 1.00 and have the plat now.

Edited by Godo Fwar
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 13.2.2022 at 6:50 PM, hore said:

Can anyone confirm that save data from the current patch is still compatible with v1.00? Just in case a new patch made it incompatible

Can you confirm it already? Want to start that game in the next time.