Festival Mode Issues

Matthew

Whenever a cutscene appears in Festival Mode the game tends to crash and I have to constantly restart my console. Has anyone else had this issue?  it's drawing me away from playing the game. The first crash I had was when the first cutscene appeared, so i reset the console and tried again but the crash happened at the same moment as before. So I decided to start skipping the cutscenes so I could actually play the the game which pissed me off. I would complete one race then boom another crash. It's gotten so bad that the game doesn't even give me a chance to skip the cutscene anymore. If anyone knows some sort of fix for this then it'd be appreciated but at the moment I'm gonna give it one chance or I'm done. 

Edit: What makes this even worse is any other mode plays out fine such as quick races, special events etc. I haven't tried multiplayer yet but I doubt that would crash on me.

Edited by Matthew

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is really a solution but I have the US digital version and there are no cutscenes after each festival race. They have been taken out of the digital version. So I guess if nothing else works maybe give the digital version a try?  Also I think it is on sale in the store in your region right now too https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/motorstorm-apocalypse/cid=EP9000-NPEA00315_00-GMOTORSTOR000001

• 1 year later...

Digital ver. Here and game seems to freeze at every loading screen of a new race. Goddd! What is this crap!

Edit: so i signed off psn and it seems to work. Maybe it was having issues loading the leaderboard each time.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY