How do I unlock Heroine Unique Outfits and unlock Kirito EX Skills?

The Unique Outfits are unlocked by getting the girls traits to a certain number. 200 or 300 I believe. It's been awhile. For the EX skills, they're all unlocked differently. Some just for getting the weapon skill to 1000, some for using certain weapon skills a certain number of times, and some for blocking 3000 attacks. Look up a trophy guide for the EX skills.

1 minute ago, deepwater324 said:

The Unique Outfits are unlocked by getting the girls traits to a certain number. 200 or 300 I believe. It's been awhile. For the EX skills, they're all unlocked differently. Some just for getting the weapon skill to 1000, some for using certain weapon skills a certain number of times, and some for blocking 3000 attacks. Look up a trophy guide for the EX skills.

I'm pretty sure there is no guide yet =D

And the unique outfits are more complicated. 200 or 300 is too small.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm pretty sure there is no guide yet =D

And the unique outfits are more complicated. 200 or 300 is too small.

Okay, so the user said I need to get a heroine's traits to a reasonable level to unlock her unique outfit. And what are the traits if you don't mind me asking?

42 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Okay, so the user said I need to get a heroine's traits to a reasonable level to unlock her unique outfit. And what are the traits if you don't mind me asking?

You know, when you go into the friend menu or however it is called you see these moving bubbles in the center, often 4 or 5 of them and they all have some kind of feeling as name, like ferocious, sexy, kind, stuff like that. Below that are four symbols with numbers next to them: Red for damage, Blue for defense, Green for healer and I think it was Orange for support. If one of these numbers reaches 250, you'll get the accompanying costume.

How to get the number to 250? Well I'm only partly sure about this: You'll see some of the feeling-bubbles have red or blue colors. When you fight with the heroine you will see her feelings in battle pop up over her head from time to time. Just give her a thumbs up and she will cultivate this feeling. So over time, if her feeling was for example ferocious, the red ferocious-bubble will get bigger. And with this the red stat, so damage, will also rise. Furthermore you can lock feelings. Locked feelings will never go away, even if you don't cultivate them. So let's say you want to make your Lizbeth a tank, but she has no feelings with blue color. Then you have to unlock all her feelings and fight with her and never give her a thumbs up in battle. Over time her feeling-bubbles will get tiny and vanish and new feelings will come. Hopefully there'll be some defensive ones then. All of this I know for sure, I played around with it a lot. What I don't know exactly is this: Not all feelings have directly one of the four mentioned colors and I'm unsure what those do. And in general I have no idea how to exactly raise the orange support stat, it just happened for me at times.

14 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

You know, when you go into the friend menu or however it is called you see these moving bubbles in the center, often 4 or 5 of them and they all have some kind of feeling as name, like ferocious, sexy, kind, stuff like that. Below that are four symbols with numbers next to them: Red for damage, Blue for defense, Green for healer and I think it was Orange for support. If one of these numbers reaches 250, you'll get the accompanying costume.

How to get the number to 250? Well I'm only partly sure about this: You'll see some of the feeling-bubbles have red or blue colors. When you fight with the heroine you will see her feelings in battle pop up over her head from time to time. Just give her a thumbs up and she will cultivate this feeling. So over time, if her feeling was for example ferocious, the red ferocious-bubble will get bigger. And with this the red stat, so damage, will also rise. Furthermore you can lock feelings. Locked feelings will never go away, even if you don't cultivate them. So let's say you want to make your Lizbeth a tank, but she has no feelings with blue color. Then you have to unlock all her feelings and fight with her and never give her a thumbs up in battle. Over time her feeling-bubbles will get tiny and vanish and new feelings will come. Hopefully there'll be some defensive ones then. All of this I know for sure, I played around with it a lot. What I don't know exactly is this: Not all feelings have directly one of the four mentioned colors and I'm unsure what those do. And in general I have no idea how to exactly raise the orange support stat, it just happened for me at times.

Since the explanation of the feeling-system and how to get the Heroine Costumes out of it might sound confusing, here are some screenshots to make things clearer:

E0uo9J9.jpg

BXyIWXM.jpg

You can see here that my Leafa has 261 of her Red ATK stat under her emotions. And I have her DPS costume.

lkCDB91.jpg

PgPtcaK.jpg

ShcqlJb.jpg

My Asuna has very high Green Healer Stats and Yellow Support Stats, so I can use both her costumes.

tgPkxbB.jpg

QeXd0Vc.jpg

And lastly there is my Sinon,who has a very high Blue Defense Stat, so I can use her Tank Costume. I can also use her Support Costume since the stat is high, and I'm only missing 4 points in the Green Buff/ Healer category to get that costume for her too.

Also, on a side note: Those 4 four costumes you see here are used for all heroines, always only with other colors. For example you can see Strea sneaked into the background of Leafa's screenshot with her color variant of the Support Costume.

Furthermore, about your question on the EX skills: Have a look here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eTmTjB_PZZ0ZNBboK_BClHajs7wSOYNDGf3-_8pSl4U/edit#heading=h.shbfp7s9jkcr

Edited by ShadowStefan
...posted too soon, now everything is added. =)