Co-op Intercept Mode dead? How is this possible?

willmill97

I think I got these trophies back in 2015 and the servers were dead then too, I was lucky enough to get a couple people together for them.  You just need one other person if I remember correctly, there is a shorter 2 person mode.  But when we played the regular mode and tried to gather a 3rd random we sometimes played for hours before someone joined 

Edited by sutela1

Well, I did this last month and there were still some people playing every now and then. That's pretty much how I got most of the wins, actually. I did a few on my own to see how hard it actually is, it wasn't that bad. Each solo win took me about 15 minutes, while each co-op win with good teammates took me 7-10 minutes on average (I obviously played Quick mode all of the time). I emphasize the phrase "good teammates" because one match took 45 minutes due to a couple of the randoms who kept dying a lot and just messing around in general, and you definitely wouldn't want to have people like them if you're looking to get this done ASAP.

Edited by cr1s

11 minutes ago, cr1s said:

Well, I did this last month and there were still some people playing every now and then. That's pretty much how I got most of the wins, actually. I did a few on my own to see how hard it actually is, it wasn't that bad. Each solo win took me about 15 minutes, while each co-op win with good teammates took me 7-10 minutes on average (I obviously played Quick mode all of the time). I emphasize the phrase "good teammates" because one match took 45 minutes due to a couple of the randoms who kept dying a lot and just messing around in general, and you definitely wouldn't want to have people like them if you're looking to get this done ASAP.

What tips would you give for solo? I used assualt getting the shotgun kills and I just kept dying, like I said in the OP I wasn't even rushing, and I'm not that bad at games, so I must be doing something wrong :P 

25 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

What tips would you give for solo? I used assualt getting the shotgun kills and I just kept dying, like I said in the OP I wasn't even rushing, and I'm not that bad at games, so I must be doing something wrong :P 

Go for the Medic class since you can heal yourself quite often and replenish your ammo pretty much all of the time. Its main weapon is weak and doesn't do much damage, but you'll only need to hold out long enough until you can get either the Minigun or the Jetpack as a bonus (which should only take a few minutes). Getting either of these should make the rest of the match easier, especially since you can replenish their ammo as much as you want. Other good bonuses to use are Mortar Strikes if all zones get captured simultaneously and Turrets otherwise.

Edited by cr1s