Final Boss Fight (One Life Mode), Ending, Credits, & Epilogue (Spoilers!!!)

So this is the infamous One Life mode where if Cecille is killed, the game is over and you have to restart the whole game. This was my 3rd attempt, as the other two attempts were always thwarted by another boss that you can only beat by parrying.

Since I already played through 3 times, this time I had my setup ready to go. I used Order Longinus, Order Zulfiqar, and Chaos Zulfiqar. This boss is tough because it can summon all the exemplars that you possess in Chaos forms which are even more powered up. Once the exemplars go down the boss is simple to handle. But you'll have to go through a couple rounds of killing its exemplars and lowering it's health.

Once the final boss is beaten, the ending is automatically triggered, along with the end credits.

Beating One Life mode will earn the trophy Hier to the Throne, and to unlock the epilogue after the ending, you will have to either beat the game in NG+ or in One life mode. Once beaten follow the path on the world map to the Epilogue level. Watching through the epilogue unlocks the Another Realm trophy.

I'm really close to the platinum but some ultimate moves (deathblows) and side objectives are heavily dependent on the decisions you make..... I'm so confused at this. Hopefully I can get them done soon, as I'm so close to finishing the trophy guide.

Cheers,

Edited by rubhen925
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Actually, I was working on a guide, and my hard drive crashed and I lost all my footage and data. Since I played the game so many times, I was burned out from it....

Maybe one day I will return but, idk i would have to play the game all over again like 3-4 times to get all that info back..

• 2 months later...
On 8/25/2017 at 3:33 AM, rubhen925 said:

Actually, I was working on a guide, and my hard drive crashed and I lost all my footage and data. Since I played the game so many times, I was burned out from it....

Maybe one day I will return but, idk i would have to play the game all over again like 3-4 times to get all that info back..

Do you still need help with the guide? I'm playing it right now. Just started actually. You're right there is next to nothing if one was to look for info. 

• Like 2