Please Add Fastest Time to 100% Sort Option

I like finding games that can be completed as fast as possible so it would be nice to have a sort option that would automatically pull the fastest time for every game then order all the games by that completion time. Right now all we have when searching games and sorting the game list order is alphabetical, average completion, owners, points, and popular now. Average Completion is the most helpful because it show what games are easiest but it doesn't really show what games are the fastest. This sort option would solve that. Let me know what you guys think. 

On 7/18/2017 at 1:37 PM, zzJACKEDBEASTzz said:

I like finding games that can be completed as fast as possible so it would be nice to have a sort option that would automatically pull the fastest time for every game then order all the games by that completion time. Right now all we have when searching games and sorting the game list order is alphabetical, average completion, owners, points, and popular now. Average Completion is the most helpful because it show what games are easiest but it doesn't really show what games are the fastest. This sort option would solve that. Let me know what you guys think. 

Are you saying to use the 100% completion times of players? Because a lot of games can be speed-ran after much practice, but it doesn't mean that the average player can do this.

48 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Not sure how much this would actually be used though, but it would be fun anyway I guess. :S 

I personally would use it all the time. Plus another quick way to catch cheaters.

42 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Are you saying to use the 100% completion times of players? Because a lot of games can be speed-ran after much practice, but it doesn't mean that the average player can do this.

Yeah it would take the fastest 100% time for each game then order all the games by that time with the fastest time on top.

Edited by zzJACKEDBEASTzz

1 hour ago, zzJACKEDBEASTzz said:

I personally would use it all the time. Plus another quick way to catch cheaters.

While true, most tend to wait before popping trophies to make themselves look legit. Other than that it sounds like an interesting idea. Doubt I'd use it much though 

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...