xZoneHunter

Trophy thoughts?

28 posts in this topic

List doesn't look too bad. Getting 20 traps to tier 7 will probably take a pretty long time if they're still giving out the chests at the same rate as on the PC. (It has a while since i last played it though)

 

Earning 5 stars on every map might prove a challenge too.

Edited by xZoneHunter
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks ok , maybe needs boosting for the 5 stars trophies but it is a fair platinum. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone else sees that 'skip prolog' button and thinks you can cheese that trophy...you can't. The game makes you do every mission. :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a pretty big grind.

5-stars will depend on whether you need to do it on each difficulty or if you only have to do it once per map (thus can get it on easy). So far, getting 4 stars isn't that hard (no damage) it's doing no damage runs and doing it within the time frame for the 5th star that adds to the challenge.

But maybe after more upgrades to traps it gets way easier to go through faster.

 

edit; looks like higher difficulties have additional maps so... fun~

Edited by Elvick_
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The spend 200,000,000 gold will take forever. I'm almost level 19 and the tracker has me at 0%. I was checking my end of match scores and most were around 12-15k so at 15k a match you would need to play over 13,000 matches.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Valde_zerocool said:

The spend 200,000,000 gold will take forever. I'm almost level 19 and the tracker has me at 0%. I was checking my end of match scores and most were around 12-15k so at 15k a match you would need to play over 13,000 matches.

 

Yeah, it seems really grindy. I was wondering if you could farm it by just selling and placing an expensive trap over and over again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm loving this game so far, platinum trophy might be far off but I am going to have a blast earning it!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

I'm loving this game so far, platinum trophy might be far off but I am going to have a blast earning it!

 

Oh for sure it's super fun. I'm still thinking about getting Fortnite next week too which is in the similar vein and also an insanely long platinum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

 

edit; looks like higher difficulties have additional maps so... fun~

 

Yeah, i really think you need to complete every single stage with 5 stars. I've been trying to do some of the first ones solo, but it's tough keeping my time under the limit.

Edited by xZoneHunter
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xZoneHunter said:

 

Yeah, i really think you need to complete every single stage with 5 stars. I've been trying to do some of the first ones solo, but it's tough keeping my time under the limit.

The times are even pretty tight for 3 people, at least as far as randoms go. I mean you can get pretty damn close, but people seem to derp around quite a bit so that adds unnecessary time. I've had people wait until the game starts the :30 countdown to begin and then when it hits :02 finally ready themselves, so it takes an additional 1 or 2 seconds to load up the countdown from 3 again. Like... why? Granted that match was over a minute passed the limit but it's still just annoying even without going toward the 5-star rating.

I usually miss it by 10 seconds or so with randoms. I had one where I missed it by 2 seconds. I cry.

 

But luckily I enjoy the game so much that it isn't a big deal to me really. As long as I'm making progress, and I am, got a few tier 3 traps already. With some nice upgrades too. And I'm level 25 already. Might just try my hand at the next difficulty again, last attempt at around 19 or so didn't go so hot. lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

The times are even pretty tight for 3 people, at least as far as randoms go. I mean you can get pretty damn close, but people seem to derp around quite a bit so that adds unnecessary time. I've had people wait until the game starts the :30 countdown to begin and then when it hits :02 finally ready themselves, so it takes an additional 1 or 2 seconds to load up the countdown from 3 again. Like... why? Granted that match was over a minute passed the limit but it's still just annoying even without going toward the 5-star rating.

I usually miss it by 10 seconds or so with randoms. I had one where I missed it by 2 seconds. I cry.

 

But luckily I enjoy the game so much that it isn't a big deal to me really. As long as I'm making progress, and I am, got a few tier 3 traps already. With some nice upgrades too. And I'm level 25 already. Might just try my hand at the next difficulty again, last attempt at around 19 or so didn't go so hot. lol

 

Yeah, i suppose going with a party of 2/3 with a solid strategy the 5 stars should be easily doable. It's going to be a challenge to do it with randoms :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you guys want to party up after this weekend feel free to add me. I can get 3-4 stars on most of the later ones solo. The people dragging to ready up is a problem, then again it's probably foreign for most people to do that mid match.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Valde_zerocool said:

If you guys want to party up after this weekend feel free to add me. I can get 3-4 stars on most of the later ones solo. The people dragging to ready up is a problem, then again it's probably foreign for most people to do that mid match.

 

Yeah, i definitely don't mind partying up. Just send a FR.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so far the  trophies are meh the stinkeye one is a pain even though he is my backup main since i main midnight at lv 24 i have 3 tier 3 traps the tar  pit  floor spikes and flipper  also most heroes seem to need buffing unless trap upgrades make that much difference master is a pain with characters not doing enough damage cant get past wave 1 on some maps with randoms    good thing daily challenge chests are the master ones since i hit 20

Edited by ShadowfireBFG
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nystorum86 said:

Whats the best way to grind for chests? 

 

Get a bunch of characters as soon as possible, then you can get an extra chest per character on *every* map you win a match on. I've got like... six Tier 3s mostly just playing through the apprentice maps with every character (bought the character pack for $26CAD; good deal imo). And the rest were easy to unlock. I have enough coins for the next week's character already too. I also have two Tier 4s (blue).

And now I'm mostly onto the next difficulty which gives you more rewards per chest, and better stuff (in theory). And when that annoys me, I still have a few maps that I haven't done with every character yet. And Survival also gives you this benefit, just get to the 5th round for 1 star and lose if you want it over quick for a chest. Though you get more skulls the longer you play, and it helps with the grind toward some of the other trophies (kills, character specific "collect specific drop", etc).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will need spend $617,000 to get platinum. Empty your pockets makes you spend 2,000,000 coins. I have given up at that point. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iXi_LAWM9STER said:

You will need spend $617,000 to get platinum. Empty your pockets makes you spend 2,000,000 coins. I have given up at that point. 

I'm pretty sure that trophy is for the coin you spend on maps to build traps, not the real money gold coins you can buy to buy characters/chests.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/7/2017 at 5:15 PM, iXi_LAWM9STER said:

You will need spend $617,000 to get platinum. Empty your pockets makes you spend 2,000,000 coins. I have given up at that point. 

You can do the trophies in weekly challenges (i earned Smolder trophy last week and i don't buy it yet) so you don't have to spent money on characters and for this trophy you have to spend money to build traps and if you sell traps and then you place another in its position doesn't works(i think).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use Dobbin, you get more money. Once you have things the way you want them or you cannot place anymore 

Traps.

Then simply kill yourself and click revive it cost you (thats the point) rinse repeat.

Most expensive trap I have is around 2k it cost more to revive instantly without the count down.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 9/12/2017 at 5:31 PM, Potter13579 said:

Anyone know a good strategy for either Coin Collector or Combo Quest?

Endless mode with dobbin, I earned 200 thousand in one go up to wave 27 solo, just unlock all the upgrades to drop money bags and the shrapnel tornado for your last.  As for combo, you'll need three people with all different traps, put all them down in the same area and let a boss walk through.  Make sure you all hit him.  FYI I haven't gotten the 15x combo trophy yet but this was my idea on how to get it.  Hope this helps

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2017 at 5:31 PM, Potter13579 said:

Anyone know a good strategy for either Coin Collector or Combo Quest?

 

Zoey with friends and plan ahead. Everyone brings different traps that can hit the enemy within 4 seconds (preferably with combo generators on your traps). Zoey has a skill that changes her magic school every time she kills an enemy. Utilize this with her square. Also use the ring of storms and firewall bracers as they contribute to combo count as well. I don't have the trophy (don't have Zoey yet) but was able to assist a friend in getting this and I had 14x combo myself when doing it and there was no guardian to help. Good luck. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stinkeyes green egg timer pole adds a combo as well as his pink pole you shoot.

The love heart also adds a combo.

Just need a partner or two to get this done.

Random people take ages to start and pick the same traps or bugger off else were on the map lol

No hurry it will take a while to get 200 million anyway.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started with the game recently and it looks extremely grindy. Empty Pockets might take hundreds of hours. I'm almost level 40, that alone took pretty long, and it says 1%. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.