Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gildenmagier

Gildenmagier's Dispute

14 posts in this topic

Gildenmagier

Rainbow Moon
Bear Up!
Accumulate 40 hours of play time.
6 days, 22 hours, 41 minutes (+2 hours, 44 seconds) = 166 hours, 41 minutes

Everlasting Perfectionist
Accumulate 100 hours of play time.
1 week, 2 days, 3 hours (+8 seconds) = 219 hours, 8 seconds

219-166 =53

Also, it is common knowledge that RM's internal clock is bugged beyond belief (unpatched). A brief look into the official RM forums would've helped. But why would a hater do any research if the only goal is to piss people off? Good luck next time. :D 

Edited by Gildenmagier
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you wanna help your case, maybe link to where you found the info on the bugged internal timer.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my report for sure. You got from 40 to 100 hours in 50 hours, when it requires 60 hours. I'm sorry to say that you're almost alone in this among the more legit looking trophy lists for this game. 

 

Hater? This is just looking through the latest 100%s... 

 

Honeslty, you did 40 quests and 100 hours at the same time, which makes it look all that much more suspicious. Afterwards you quickly do many of the remaining trophies, which looks pretty suspicious.

 

Again, nobody targetted you. You were just discovered to have 40 and 100 hours trophies way too close apart, and that is if you played the game 24/7 at the time.

 

I wrote the most "official" trophy guide there is for this game. :P 

Edited by MMDE
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gildenmagier said:

Also, it is common knowledge that RM's internal clock is bugged beyond belief (unpatched). A brief look into the official RM forums would've helped.

 

I platted the game on release (unpatched) and don't recall this "common knowledge", and can't find anything about it on the official Rainbow Moon forums (or elsewhere). Please provide a link to a thread demonstrating the "brief look" us "haters" should have done.

 

Edit: Here's your profile from the official Rainbow Moon website:

 

2ePQYvI.png

 

Notice that it says your profile was last updated on the website on September 26, 2015, and you had 2 minutes and 50 seconds of playtime at that point. Nothing wrong with that (the game doesn't force you to keep your stats up-to-date on their servers). But when combined with the fact that your PSN profile shows that you got the 40 hours of playtime trophy on that same day.... hrm...

Edited by NathanielJohn
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Also hate to say it, but your backgound doesn't make sense at all. Would be better if you remove that. This is no politics website but a trophy website. And i'm sure alot of people will be get triggered by your background pictures.

 

I think that is just for the signature image or whatever. :P I don't know about how political it is, but eh, whatever.

 

 

Anyway, as I said earlier in the thread. I've looked through everyone with 100% for this game, and nobody else was at like 53 hours. Most other people I found were way lower (cleeearly cheated). I pointed out earlier that you got a lot of other time consuming stuff at around the same time, making it look like something was up there. You also got the 50 random encounters pretty late (after beating the game and got to level 100, I did it before getting the second party member...).

 

I would like to see a source for this bug though.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

Except for PS4 hackers. But not much longer, I hope.

 

You can now report PS4 hackers. :) I think Sly also made it so you need to have played the game to report someone now.

Edited by MMDE
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MMDE said:

 

You can now report PS4 hackers. :) I think Sly also made it so you need to have played the game to report someone now.

Maybe this isn't the place to comment on this but I noticed it too. One thing that needs to change though is if I have a eu version of a game on my list I can't report the us or asian version of that game.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Maybe this isn't the place to comment on this but I noticed it too. One thing that needs to change though is if I have a eu version of a game on my list I can't report the us or asian version of that game.

 

Yeah hopefully that gets implemented somehow. If it would happen and you can not report a cheater i guess you could always bring it up to a friend with the right version of the game and have them report if you are 100% sure the person is hacking/cheating.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

 

Yeah hopefully that gets implemented somehow. If it would happen and you can not report a cheater i guess you could always bring it up to a friend with the right version of the game and have them report if you are 100% sure the person is hacking/cheating.

 

There are things that you can report people for that requires pretty much no knowledge of the game in question. :\ I'm not going to go too much into details, but let's just say that I'm not that a big fan of this change, and I didn't really see the need for it either, even if there were people who made a point out of it, I just don't see the evidence for it. xD 

 

Thread opener has yet to post any links to evidence for the clock problems with Rainbow Moon, that allows him to get a trophy that takes 65 hours in like 53 hours. :P Maybe someone could PM him on PSN? :) 

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MMDE said:

 

There are things that you can report people for that requires pretty much no knowledge of the game in question. :\ I'm not going to go too much into details, but let's just say that I'm not that a big fan of this change, and I didn't really see the need for it either, even if there were people who made a point out of it, I just don't see the evidence for it. xD 

 

Thread opener has yet to post any links to evidence for the clock problems with Rainbow Moon, that allows him to get a trophy that takes 65 hours in like 53 hours. :P Maybe someone could PM him on PSN? :) 

 

Well, I reported the 3 people who had Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus on their trophy list with the unobtainable trophies earned and I don't have that game on my trophy list and I won't add it to my trophy list but I don't wanna buy premium for an alt account just to add NGS2+ to the trophy list hahaha. It's going to lead to much less cheaters being caught if they can only be reported by premium members who have the game on their lists. Some obscure games get hacked too and a lot of them lack premium members who have the game on their trophy list. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First Victory

Win your first battle on Rainbow Moon.19th Sep 2015

6:07:52 PM

 

Rich?

Accumulate 2,500 Rainbow Coins in your inventory.19th Sep 2015

7:03:23 PM

 

Rainbow Pearl Collector

Accumulate 200 Rainbow Pearls with any character before spending them at the savant.19th Sep 2015

6:07:44 PM

 

-How did u manage to win ur first battle and accumulated 200 rainbow moon at the same time with few seconds apart? And then 56m later u obtained 2500 rainbow coins? These 3 trophies cannot be obtained in such a short time. In first area of battle u get 1 rainbow moon on each battle. Depending on how many enemies are there. But most of the time each battle in that particular area gain 1-3 per rainbows coins. It takes long to grind. I see that u barely travel to another continent since u have to side missions and such to continue ur quest. Still it's unclear how u get this really fast. U can sell items to vendors but they aren't available during night time until 2am or so. In all minutes u grind to fight enemies plus selling items within 56m doesn't add up for  200 or 2500 coins. Did u somehow used a save download file for this?

 
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Silent said:

 

-How did u manage to win ur first battle and accumulated 200 rainbow moon at the same time with few seconds apart? And then 56m later u obtained 2500 rainbow coins? These 3 trophies cannot be obtained in such a short time. In first area of battle u get 1 rainbow moon on each battle. Depending on how many enemies are there. But most of the time each battle in that particular area gain 1-3 per rainbows coins. It takes long to grind. I see that u barely travel to another continent since u have to side missions and such to continue ur quest. Still it's unclear how u get this really fast. U can sell items to vendors but they aren't available during night time until 2am or so. In all minutes u grind to fight enemies plus selling items within 56m doesn't add up for  200 or 2500 coins. Did u somehow used a save download file for this?

 

The game has some DLCs which you can buy to get additional coins or pearls. E.g. there's a DLC which gives you 500 pearls for one specific character for 0.49 EUR (or 5,000 coins for the same price), On EU-store there is even a bundle that grants you the game, the soundtrack and the 35k coins and 1k pearls (for each character) right from the start:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/cid=EP2005-NPEJ00001_00-B000000000000001

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MMDE said:

 

You can now report PS4 hackers. :) I think Sly also made it so you need to have played the game to report someone now.

 

7 hours ago, MMDE said:

 

There are things that you can report people for that requires pretty much no knowledge of the game in question. :\ I'm not going to go too much into details, but let's just say that I'm not that a big fan of this change

 

Me neither, that's stupid. My thumbs up is limited to the "report PS4 hackers" part which took long enough to be implemented.

 

Having the report function constricted to premium members AND having played the game doesn't make sense at all.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sergen said:

 

Well, I reported the 3 people who had Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus on their trophy list with the unobtainable trophies earned and I don't have that game on my trophy list and I won't add it to my trophy list but I don't wanna buy premium for an alt account just to add NGS2+ to the trophy list hahaha. It's going to lead to much less cheaters being caught if they can only be reported by premium members who have the game on their lists. Some obscure games get hacked too and a lot of them lack premium members who have the game on their trophy list. 

 

Thats a very good point, if you know a game has unobtainable trophies and someone cheated to get them then this change requires a pretty big sacrifice lol. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.