NONE of the dlc works

bought the goty edition digital, and the only addon that will work is emporium. none of the weapons, horses, maps etc will show up at all. ive tried everything for a week straight and then finally gave up. i have over 200 power points, level 24, 120+ hours. ive lookeda t the map before and after beating the game have a save in both spots and it still dont show. the chests wont open, and the war room map wont show the dlc. ive tried deleting and re installing. i tried reinstalling the entire game. i tried restarting, i tried restarting after re installing the entire game. i tried being offline, online, starting offline and then connecting online. every possible scenario you can think of i tried. and i cant get NONE of the dlc to register. i googled it all week as well and seems like 2 years ago tons of people had the same issue. well on pc people got another gift code and that worked but since im on ps4 they cant exactly just give me a new digital copy. so i dunno wth to do. i deleted the game and moved on but still a bit upset. the only reason i bought it is  because i figured it was a good deal on sale with all the dlc.

No clue what the issue would be. I bought the GOTY edition about two weeks ago and all the DLC has worked fine for me so far, although I haven't played any of the actual content, even though they do show up on the War Table. I have only used the mounts and gear. I did start from a fresh save though, I had never played the game before I bought it.

i finally got it to work after a straight week of downloading 60 gigs on and off nonstop. 

had to make sure everything was deleted completely, then clicked restore licenses in my playstation. (which i tried b4 and didnt work for some reason) reinstalled everything. downloaded my saves. loaded the game and was surprised every single thing loaded up at once. i almost had a heart attack. luckily i had one old save that saved my life finishing the trespasser trophies since i was already so far into the game thank god i had 3 usb backups of progression

• Like 1

On 7/25/2017 at 11:30 AM, melodicmizery said:

i finally got it to work after a straight week of downloading 60 gigs on and off nonstop. 

had to make sure everything was deleted completely, then clicked restore licenses in my playstation. (which i tried b4 and didnt work for some reason) reinstalled everything. downloaded my saves. loaded the game and was surprised every single thing loaded up at once. i almost had a heart attack. luckily i had one old save that saved my life finishing the trespasser trophies since i was already so far into the game thank god i had 3 usb backups of progression

Nice. Glad you figured it out. Lucky you though, I didn't look at the Trespasser DLC before I played and missed nearly every chance to get the trophies until some type of speedrun.

Edited by skateak