Kodex Master Trophy Question

Aradia117

As stated what is the requirements for this trophy, I hit level 70 and do have more than 10x SR or higher Kodex but the deck I hit level 70 with did not have 10 in it, did I just glitch the trophy and doom myself?  My theory is that it may unlock at level 71 provided I use a 10x SR or higher deck to level, but I'm baffled and the internet did not produce much insight though I'll continue to check.

The wording is a little weird. It's been a while since I played, and the screenshot I have on my PS4 doesn't help much, but what I think you need to do is make a deck with 10 SR or higher codex, with all of their levels being over 70, and it'll pop. I got the trophy after a map, so I must've been levelling some to get past that point, and I was level 72 when it happened.

9 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

The wording is a little weird. It's been a while since I played, and the screenshot I have on my PS4 doesn't help much, but what I think you need to do is make a deck with 10 SR or higher codex, with all of their levels being over 70, and it'll pop. I got the trophy after a map, so I must've been levelling some to get past that point, and I was level 72 when it happened.

Thank you so much ?

That's most likely exactly it, the wording is goofy but looking at it via your example it makes sense.  The SR /SR+ kodecies need to be lvl 70+, my reading had been defaulting to librarian level which is not what it says.  Now to the lengthy task of leveling 10x to 70 which also means they need to be minimum 1/2 interpreted too ?