My thoughts on Kenny *spoilers*

All I can say is WTF. I understand having to wipe out characters to keep the story going... But a very underwhelming demise for such a great character that left me more angry than heartbroken. I know someone will bring up the fact that Lee getting bitten was also anti climatic, which is true... But Lee finished strong with zero F's given.. Kenny just laid there..  ugh so disappointed

• Like 3

I'd say all of the ways that they railroad the ending of season 2 into new frontier were pretty bad but all things considered character wise Kenny goes out like a goddamn hero in comparison to how Jane does. That said my ending to season 2 was Kenny leaving the kids at Wellington and walking off into the sunset like an even bigger hero, some say he's still out there growing that beard and smashing heads in with a crowbar. God bless you Kenny.

• Like 1

Even if Kenny had a really epic death scene in the very first moments I would still be angry with the way they did it. They took one of the few developed characters in this game series and wiped him away like I wipe my ass, without a care in the world. I wish he had've survived into the Season 3 and if they were really struggling to keep a story for him them give him a heros death and let him save everybody. 

• Like 1

At least it can be said Kenny went down fighting to protect people he considered his family, unlike Jane who pretty much just gave up and technically gave Clementine a harder time by having her turn after hanging herself.

• Like 1

I didn't even get to know the fate of Kenny in my story since we separated at Wellington. But the fact he got written off even if you stay with him is a clear indication that they had no plans to do anything more with the character. It's so disappointing. I knew they would undermine the outcome of the second season because there was no way in hell we were actually going to get stories tailored by how it ended.

• 1 month later...