100% DLC Trophies Requires Reaching Echelon 8 Minimum if Starting Now

Gage

Just now, Maxie Mouse said:

How long does it take to reach an Echelon?

Not that long compared to something like CoD. I've already seen someone at Echelon one a couple hours ago. You're still looking at probably at least 50+ hours of gameplay depending on how good you are to be able to reach the point where you can earn the challenges for Cyberdemonic armor, then time on top of that to complete a challenge to get it. 

I went from 0 to 44 in a night. 5k to level for each level (at least before the first Echelon Rank) and the average player should be able to level up every match, sometimes twice in a match depending on challenges and performance. One of the fastest leveling systems I've ever come across in a video game.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gage said:

Because of the changes they've made to the MP leveling and unlocks, earning all the DLC trophies requires you to reach a minimum level of Echelon 8 (prestige 8 basically) to be able to unlock armor. 

Armor unlocks are spread out through all levels, and can either be earned through challenges or when reaching a certain level. Evil Cultist armor has challenges available from the start, but the other two don't. 

Robotic armor requires reaching a minimum of Echelon 5 to unlock normal challenges for it OR requires a minimum of 3400 kills overall to earn one piece for it, then free unlocks from levels start after reaching Echelon 7. 

Cyberdemonic armor requires minimum of Echelon 8 to unlock challenges for it, or Echelon 10 for free unlocks from levels. There is no challenge open from the start like Robotic. 

If you already owned the DLC I believe you have the option to keep all the unlocks from it, so this only applies to people starting the DLC now that it has been made free. All other unlocks that apply for trophies are able to be earned while working toward base level 44 which is required for Slotted for Success in the new DLC trophy set.

So for the suckers who bought the dlc and never started the game like me. Do you think I will already have the cyber armour that I need when I finally start it?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

So for the suckers who bought the dlc and never started the game like me. Do you think I will already have the cyber armour that I need when I finally start it?

I believe I saw somewhere that if you own the DLC you're given the option to keep the unlocks instead of resetting them and earning them through leveling. 

1 hour ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Just like you, got the game long time ago, and a few weeks ago i bought season pass which was on a sale ... but i never started this game yet !

Hope we still have an advantage for this ... and dont have to deal with the new system ^^'

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Just like you, got the game long time ago, and a few weeks ago i bought season pass which was on a sale ... but i never started this game yet !

Hope we still have an advantage for this ... and dont have to deal with the new system ^^'

Let me know if you find out for sure one way or the other. I will be out of town for a week so I won't be able to test it myself. Maybe we can do the MP if you want to start it soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Let me know if you find out for sure one way or the other. I will be out of town for a week so I won't be able to test it myself. Maybe we can do the MP if you want to start it soon.

I didn't plan to play this game soon ... but if you want just add me, we can start it at same time, could be fun :D

So, if I already completed 100% of all DLC trophies and my character is in the second prestige, the trophy should pop instantly after installing the update? And I don't have to grind for prestige 8 to unlock some challenges that I would need to complete after that? 

If that's the case, my anger about paying 40 € for the Seasonpass is pretty much gone. Definitely wouldn't look forward to grind some challenges that require thousands of kills

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

So, if I already completed 100% of all DLC trophies and my character is in the second prestige, the trophy should pop instantly after installing the update? And I don't have to grind for prestige 8 to unlock some challenges that I would need to complete after that? 

If that's the case, my anger about paying 40 € for the Seasonpass is pretty much gone. Definitely wouldn't look forward to grind some challenges that require thousands of kills

You already had the armor trophies, so you're fine. You'd just need to get to level 44 now to get the runes trophy they added in the Update 6.66 dlc set. 

So if I'm reading this correctly, I shouldn't have to get to Echelon 8 since I already have the armour-related trophies. That's a huge relief. If what the people above are saying is true, it shouldn't take too long to get the new trophies thanks to double exp. It looks like that 100% is still on the cards.

If anybody is curious, it looks like the double exp event lasts until 7/24, so for anybody planning on getting the 100% in this game, I'd recommend making the most of it while you can.

1 hour ago, LeetWolf2 said:

I started a few hours ago and I'm already Level 31, it doesn't take long to get to 44

EDIT: 3 matches after this post and I'm at level 34

Yeah it's double xp right now, so a really good time to try and grind it out. I expect if someone really wanted it they could get echelon 8 over the weekend easily. 

On 7/20/2017 at 2:59 AM, BlueDragonRR said:

I went from 0 to 44 in a night. 5k to level for each level (at least before the first Echelon Rank) and the average player should be able to level up every match, sometimes twice in a match depending on challenges and performance. One of the fastest leveling systems I've ever come across in a video game.

was it double xp weekend?

i really havent touched the mp on this game, bought it on sale forever ago and ditched it afte rplatinum. lets face it the mp is a joke.

so if i was to get all the free dlc which i think is like 3 new trophy packs, would it take long to 100% this game or is there a few trophies that ill just have to ditch and not be worth it. from what it looks like on double xp weekend you can pretty much 100% the game kinda easy?

2 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

i really havent touched the mp on this game, bought it on sale forever ago and ditched it afte rplatinum. lets face it the mp is a joke.

so if i was to get all the free dlc which i think is like 3 new trophy packs, would it take long to 100% this game or is there a few trophies that ill just have to ditch and not be worth it. from what it looks like on double xp weekend you can pretty much 100% the game kinda easy?

No, regular week. The amount of XP to level is the same for each level and the matches practically give you XP. That was during Double XP. Went to check since I didn't see anything about it while playing. So double my time and it should be 10-12 hours from level 0-44.  The trophies themselves aren't hard at all. The only "hard" trophies would be those pertaining to unlocking armor at certain levels since you have to get to those levels first. The rest are "get X kills" using a certain weapon or demon.

Edited by BlueDragonRR
Someone mentioned Double XP weekend above xD

4 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

If you do it during double xp it's 15 - 20 hours to get to echelon 8 to unlock the challenges for the armor, depending on how good you are.  If you're not able to do the challenges then it's be another like 3 - 4 hours to get to echelon 10 which is the point where it starts giving you the armor through leveling.  If you're interested in 100%ing it I'd recommend for sure doing it this coming weekend during double xp. All the other trophies for demon kills and weapon kills you should be able to reasonably get during that play time. 

Edited by Gage

4 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

Double exp weekend starts again on thursday and runs into the weekend so you still have time