100% DLC Trophies Requires Reaching Echelon 8 Minimum if Starting Now

Gage

50 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

How many hours total to get 100% now then?

Online is 15 - 25 with double xp, obviously around double that without. 

Single player is like 10 hours if you're just doing one playthrough getting all collectibles done first time. 

The bounty ruin was a huge help. After getting to echelon 8 I recommend going for the kill the top enemy player 3 times challenge to unlock a cyberdemon armor to wear for the trophy. You just have to do the challenge 5 times and it's real easy if you grab a BFG or become a demon in soul harvest mode early.

• 4 weeks later...

finally got 100%, took 26 hours in multiplayer. man that was a grind. i woke up at 10am today and grinded nonstop till 630pm to go up about 130 levels lol. the double xp was suppose to go away hours ago but it stayed up so that was cool. after i got the ech8, i took off team deathmatch and went to the first one with all the misc games seemed like it was easier to kill the top player3 times that way for the armor

Are these Double XP times still going and do they happen all over the world? 

Aside from a long grind, is there also challenge involved in getting all those silver trophies now? (F.i. are there requirements like winning x number of matches, or anything like that, or do you just get easy access to certain silvers starting from certain levels?)

Haven't played any Multiplayer yet, so I don't know how the progression works;

Trying to figure out whether I should play Doom on PS4 and go for all/ most trophies, or play casually on PC.)

• 2 years later...
On 2017-07-28 at 6:54 PM, Gage said:

Online is 15 - 25 with double xp, obviously around double that without. 

Single player is like 10 hours if you're just doing one playthrough getting all collectibles done first time. 

You’re definitely overestimating it. Obviously it varies, but I get a minimum of 2 levels a game. My maximum I’ve gained is 30K XP in one game. I’ve spent 10hrs & am Echelon 5 lvl 33

edit: without spending a second with 2XP

Edited by OmegaRejectz

12 hours ago, mckbros said:

Should we make a guide for the multiplayer DLC or No.

I guess there is no need to. All of them are self explanatory and quite easy to get. The only hard one for most players it might getting multikill with spectre. That's it. I started from level 0,completed everything (except arcade) in 20-25 hours

• Like 1

On 01/02/2020 at 6:03 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

You’re definitely overestimating it. Obviously it varies, but I get a minimum of 2 levels a game. My maximum I’ve gained is 30K XP in one game. I’ve spent 10hrs & am Echelon 5 lvl 33

edit: without spending a second with 2XP

They increased xp payouts at some point since the 6.66 update, so the game always has effectively double (or potentially more) xp active now. 

11 hours ago, Revolt176 said:

I guess there is no need to. All of them are self explanatory and quite easy to get. The only hard one for most players it might getting multikill with spectre. That's it. I started from level 0,completed everything (except arcade) in 20-25 hours

Agreed. I had an entire list & whatnot before starting but after realizing how fast levels were & that you only needed level 44 for 90% of the mp trophies it was a cake walk. Trophy after trophy. I’d unlock a new weapon, get the trophy for & already unlock the next thing I needed to use. A guide seems pointless since the description tells you all you need to know.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You had a small window to buy the DLC which would of cut time significantly, but since that is no longer possible you have to grind to get the required levels.

Reaching level 55 in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag took me around 15 hours of work, so I imagine the DLC multiplayer in DOOM will take a bit longer. If The Last of Us Remastered requires you to play 26 - 28 hours of multiplayer for its platinum, DOOM is quite doable.

I don't know how active the multiplayer is, I just did the base game online a couple years back but didn't play more than three to five matches. Will be working on the DLC eventually.

• 2 years later...