Season 2 was announced yesterday!

Soufwar

21 minutes ago, Dag said:

SO HYPED ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!! :D 

Me too. Platted Wolf amongst Us on PS3 and PS4 (like you did) now just waiting for the Vita sale and do it all over againxD. Unfortunately Wolf amongst Us 2 will definitely not be coming to PS3 and Vita. That ship has sailed. Would be awesome thou

7 minutes ago, Juzota said:

It's about damn time. TWAU is my favorite TellTale game after first season of the Walking Dead.

I personally think its better than TWD, its a great game and I need to play it on PS4 to get my save file for next season, I played it on PS Now and I am so happy I did. 

2 hours ago, Soufwar said:

finally we're getting season 2 of the wolf among us, one of the very best video games ever made in my opinion, I shed a few tears watching the announcement trailer and I only cried twice in my life as an adult and this was one of them, if you never played this hell of a game, please do yourself a favor and play it, you will never regret it and you wont be disappointed by what you'll play. 

wut was the other time you cried? when you first played Wolf Among Us? 

14 hours ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

wut was the other time you cried? when you first played Wolf Among Us? 

when my gf died last year, thanks for making me mention it. 

just get the wolf among us season 2 mate, you wont regret it.

34 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

when my gf died last year, thanks for making me mention it.

Sorry for your precious lost. I hope it was painless and the pain will subside. Memories will be forever :) Please be well <3

Edited by syumisan
Damn letter lol
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, syumisan said:

Sorry for your precious lost. I hope it was painless and the pain will subside. Memories will be forever :) Please be well <3

thanks for the kind words. However, according to forum rules what we're talking about is out of subject to the post so we might get banned, but thanks for the kind words.

12 hours ago, Soufwar said:

thanks for the kind words. However, according to forum rules what we're talking about is out of subject to the post so we might get banned, but thanks for the kind words.

I know but I felt it was kinda sad that someone asked about something that wasn't their business :). Besides I never played TWAU at all lol  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, syumisan said:

I know but I felt it was kinda sad that someone asked about something that wasn't their business :). Besides I never played TWAU at all lol  

thanks anyways, and if you didn't play it you should, I related to the main character's quest so much in his quest to find the killer.

8 hours ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

was a joke dont get pissy with me

I wasn't, it's just sometimes not so great to ask in general questions like that. I dealt with that to many times and got burnt....that's all. Nothing wrong with doing it it's just....not good in the end....I am sorry..... :'(

2 hours ago, syumisan said:

I wasn't, it's just sometimes not so great to ask in general questions like that. I dealt with that to many times and got burnt....that's all. Nothing wrong with doing it it's just....not good in the end....I am sorry..... :'(

It ok

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, willmill97 said:

I'm excited, but whats happening with Game of Thrones Season 2? It was confirmed in development!

My theory is, since Season 7 of the show is on now and Season 8 is rumoured to be in 2019, S2 of the game will be in 2018 to fill out the gap.

the only telltale games I care about are tales from the borderlands, the wolf among us and game of thrones, I hope we get news about a second game of thrones season airing late next year or early 2019, I also hope we get tales from the borderlands in conjunction with borderlands 3, that would be so cool.

• 1 month later...