When do trophies unlock?

starcrunch061

So, I haven't gotten a single trophy in this game. I am currently in the chapel, with Mike. I've been playing without a guide, but decided to check up on some trophies. And it seems some of them aren't unlocking.

For example,

I cut Mike's fingers off to escape the bear trap, but nothing happened.

Edited by starcrunch061

8 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

So, I haven't gotten a single trophy in this game. I am currently in the chapel, with Mike. I've been playing without a guide, but decided to check up on some trophies. And it seems some of them aren't unlocking.

For example,

Hide contents

Some trophies only unlock after the episode is finished.

8 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

For example,

Reveal hidden contents

That and most trophies only pop at the end of each episode. 

2 minutes ago, ZeroGeass1 said:

Some trophies only unlock after the episode is finished.

Sorry but posted the same answer at the same exact time xD That deserves at least a bronze trophy

10 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

For example,

Hide contents

This is just like The Last of Us. I played the game for hours, but never unlocked any trophy. The one for crafting items was the only one that unlocked. Trophies for TLoU just unlock after beating the game on x difficulty, obtaining all collectibles, etc.  

Unless I'm mistaken the first opportunity for a trophy pop doesn't occur until Ch. 5, so it may seem troubling to play so long without earning one. I also get nervous when I'm playing a game for a while and don't seem to be earning any.

As for when achieved ones pop, it tends to be when a chapter or the game ends, unless it's a collectable.

Edited by g-bake_1986

• 4 months later...