Stormy Ascent (Crash 1 DLC) is now available on PSN

DesmaBR

Can confirm that getting the gem in Stormy Ascent counts toward The Ultimate Gem Path. I'm missing the High Road gem and the trophy still popped when the counter was at 26. This is kind of expected though because the trophy description only asks for 26 gems.

• Like 2

Finally got Dark Souls Crash Bandicoot 100%.

That level was a pain in the ass at first. But after a good few tries it became effortless to get near the end. The only part that kept me from getting it sooner was the fucking 3 birds at the end.  It took me 7 attempts to get that done.

6 hours ago, Empovyle said:

Can confirm that getting the gem in Stormy Ascent counts toward The Ultimate Gem Path. I'm missing the High Road gem and the trophy still popped when the counter was at 26. This is kind of expected though because the trophy description only asks for 26 gems.

Guess I could've just skipped that obnoxious gold relic on the high road then....

Oh well, one more final push on this one and I'll have 300%.

I really enjoyed the level, it's tricky in some parts but it's totally doable, I also enjoyed the bonus level, it has some tricks needed so it's always a plus. 

Tonight I'll aim for the relic, sadly I only had 40 minutes last night of bandicoot time. 

Edited by Mah2c

18 hours ago, DennisWilles said:

It was finished before they released the game.. so they did cut it out to charge money for it later. 

Yeah, move them goalposts!

"Cutting content from a PSone game and charging for it! lolactivision!"
"It wasn't in the original, it was cut."
"WELL THEY FINISHED IT IN THIS ONE BEFORE RELEASE"

Maybe you should have started there then? At least it'd be a (somewhat) valid complaint, though not that valid given you can just get it for free; even without owning the game. But you started with something outright wrong, and changed your story when called out... so you just come off like you want to complain about Activision being crappy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elvick_ said:

Yeah, move them goalposts!

"Cutting content from a PSone game and charging for it! lolactivision!"
"It wasn't in the original, it was cut."
"WELL THEY FINISHED IT IN THIS ONE BEFORE RELEASE"

Maybe you should have started there then? At least it'd be a (somewhat) valid complaint, though not that valid given you can just get it for free; even without owning the game. But you started with something outright wrong, and changed your story when called out... so you just come off like you want to complain about Activision being crappy.

No, I stated my opinion because I didn't know. Seemed reasonable that they would cut out content.. which is what they did. Same difference really.

"Free" if it was truly free, which it isn't. For a limited time. If you bought the game, you should have the right to access its full content indefinitely. Stop trying to justify this bullshit, because of people like you they get away with it.

1 hour ago, DennisWilles said:

No, I stated my opinion because I didn't know. Seemed reasonable that they would cut out content.. which is what they did. Same difference really.

"Free" if it was truly free, which it isn't. For a limited time. If you bought the game, you should have the right to access its full content indefinitely. Stop trying to justify this bullshit, because of people like you they get away with it.

Somebody, call the cops, Activision is getting alway, oh my

I feel a bit stupid about this... while going fot the time trials i never looked into the times that are needed to obtain the gold/platinum relics. I also didn't do it on this stage. I played this stage for probably around 3 hours to obtain it with a time of under 3mins... my run was pretty risky and i found some cool short cuts... but in the end i simpply overdid it... I just cared for the trophy so gold would have been enough for me...

Edited by Kuro-Okami

Ah, got the trophies. Took me like 6 hours. Fudgesickles that was hard. Next time just gimme another High Road. Seriously that was easier for me than Stormy Ascent.

I don't even know my time (prolly around 4min). I just got outta there as fast as I could, didn't want a power surge or anything to wipe it. Then just quit the game after.

*Phew* That's a big relief.