Episode 3 "More than a Feeling" release date announced...

2 months is not the worst I've seen from them. And not defending them, since they are notoriously late, but they do have a lot on their plate at the moment, if ever they were allowed to be late, it's when you're working on Wolf Among Us 2, Batman 2, Guardians, Walking Dead 4, and fuck knows what else all at the same time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/07/2017 at 0:31 PM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

2 months is not the worst I've seen from them. And not defending them, since they are notoriously late, but they do have a lot on their plate at the moment, if ever they were allowed to be late, it's when you're working on Wolf Among Us 2, Batman 2, Guardians, Walking Dead 4, and fuck knows what else all at the same time.

They are working on a lot but if they can't handle the workload they should take less projects on at a time!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

They are working on a lot but if they can't handle the workload they should take less projects on at a time!

Oh no shit, I hate their pathetic "attempts" at keeping to schedules. They are absolutely shit and it shouldn't be glossed over. They are fucking terrible, don't think I'm saying anything else.

What I am saying is if these assholes could barely keep up when they had only one or two games on the go, think how bad they could be, now that they've got infinity projects at once.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2017 at 6:58 PM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Oh no shit, I hate their pathetic "attempts" at keeping to schedules. They are absolutely shit and it shouldn't be glossed over. They are fucking terrible, don't think I'm saying anything else.

What I am saying is if these assholes could barely keep up when they had only one or two games on the go, think how bad they could be, now that they've got infinity projects at once.

You must like them a little. You have 13 of their games on your profiles. Lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JAM-026 said:

You must like them a little. You have 13 of their games on your profiles. Lol

I like the properties moreso than them.

Like look, Back to the Future is fucking amazing and I love that series to death, as do a shitload of other people. I'd rather an okay game with a decent story tell me what happened after number 3 than nothing at all. And ultimately that's it with Telltale, they lock onto things I like, I don't like them. 

There was a big bit here about how I already liked most of those properties before jumping into the games and stuff but ultimately it was over the place and just really long. In short, Telltale honestly are pretty shit, they make average at best basic point and click games, with half decent fan fiction thrown into the mix. I'm here for the playable fan fiction. Of all the ones on my profile, there's a fair few double/triple plats from back in the trophy whore days sure, and that's really it. I bought Batman, played through it in a week or so and returned it, it was half decent but nothing amazing. I wouldn't pay full price EVER for a Telltale game. Buy on sale, burn through and enjoy yourself, and then never come back. I'm in class so I'm kind of not focused. Anyway, bye.

On 8/10/2017 at 9:07 PM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I wouldn't pay full price EVER for a Telltale game. Buy on sale, burn through and enjoy yourself, and then never come back. I'm in class so I'm kind of not focused. Anyway, bye.

I share your pain, recently stopped buying season passes the day they come out because of Telltales crap.  I don't know why people put them on a pedestal.  "The game changes to the choices you make" is a complete lie.  ***Spoiler*** in the walking dead season 2 where you can save the one dude at the end of the first episode, he doesn't do anything else the entire game until he ends up dead anyway.  There are plenty of examples I could mention but don't want to 

Edited by Muskratateer
New game spoiler made people angry

if you pay full price for lego or tt games you are just plain stupid! simple as abc, 123... tt season passes are mostly on sale especially when the last ep releases...

edit// this comes from a guy who mostly owns all tt and lego games...

Edited by zeit86geist

On 8/17/2017 at 6:13 AM, Muskratateer said:

I share your pain, recently stopped buying season passes the day they come out because of Telltales crap.  I don't know why people put them on a pedestal.  "The game changes to the choices you make" is a complete lie.  Just look at the new Batman, either way *spoiler* Riddler dies at the end of the first episode, and if he didn't he would have died later just like on the walking dead season 2 where people just get killed off because....?  

Next time, don't put the spoiler text so close to the spoiler warning. Fuck my life 

• Like 2

Just now, zeit86geist said:

same for me: purchased the SP and it showed me the 6,50€ price. purchased the episode via psnstore on the psAPP and everything was fine...

Telltale are working on a fix. I'm noy paying for something again i already bought lol.

On 17/08/2017 at 2:13 PM, Muskratateer said:

Please, please, please, put that info (Batman) into a spoiler tag that hides the text in a clickable box. I get the feeling it's an honest mistake but I'm beyond annoyed that a game I am eagerly awaiting to play has had a key point spoiled in a forum that isn't even for that game. Just a heads up for the future.