Episode 3 "More than a Feeling" release date announced...

10 minutes ago, Deathtotyrants76 said:

Is it working for others now? I just tried and it is working for me finally. I'm downloading it now. Going to take a few hours break from Uncharted and play this. 

Seems to be fixed now

19 hours ago, DJROE95 said:

Please, please, please, put that info (Batman) into a spoiler tag that hides the text in a clickable box. I get the feeling it's an honest mistake but I'm beyond annoyed that a game I am eagerly awaiting to play has had a key point spoiled in a forum that isn't even for that game. Just a heads up for the future. 

I changed it so I use an example from a much older game, like I said I am sorry I was pretty angry about what happened

On 23/08/2017 at 1:54 AM, BadTitanSlayer said:

Next time, don't put the spoiler text so close to the spoiler warning. Fuck my life 

Any chance you can delete the spoiler you quoted, too late for me but the original guy changed his post at your request but your post is still spoiling it for others.

1 hour ago, Muskratateer said:

I changed it so I use an example from a much older game, like I said I am sorry I was pretty angry about what happened

Cheers buddy, don't worry these things happen. Just best to avoid all spoilers unless it's stated in the topic title that they are going to be in the thread itself :) 

Hope you enjoy the rest of the second season of Batman and the rest of Guardians of the Galaxy too anyway!