Pokemon

srikir

5 minutes ago, firepork08 said:

The Closest thing I can think of is the Persona games you can get Persona 4 Golden on the PSVita and Persona 5 on the PS4 or PS3 but there not like pokemon go more like the main series games

Persona is also rated M and probably wouldn't be appropriate for a younger brother. I'm not trying to tell you it's a bad game, but definitely not Pokémon.

Ni No Kuni is your game though. Very much like Pokémon, though catching them is luck-based, but it has evolutions and abilities and Pokémon-like elements

3 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

100% lies. Digimon ASR is nothing like Pokemon. It's a platformer/brawler that has only a few characters. It's also just not a very good game unfortunately.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth is somewhat like Pokemon though. You don't catch Digimon, but you do collect them, and there's a turn based battle system that's pretty similar.

Try Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth on Vita or PS4 , i had more fun with that game that any Pokémon game . For once the story is good and interesting , getting all the digivolutions is a bit of hardwork but for some Digimon really rewarding .

Considering PS3 can also play PS1 games, you have options that aren't new, but still good. Jade Cocoon is an option there. Also Monster Rancher, though that is rare and hard to find.

But specifically for PS3 games, Ni No Kuni. There is Enchanted Arms as well, though that is old.

Also POSSIBLY World of Final Fantasy, if Vita or PS4 is an option too.

• 1 month later...