Speedy Rexecutioner information

cris3f

I'm pretty sure the description is incomplete. You have to do it under the 2.30 minutes AND ace it (not loose a life). I did it 3 times under 2.30 and lost a life (which is quite possible and still under limit time) and didn't pop. Did it without loosing a life, with a higher time by not being perfect at the 3rd round and got it.

Sorry, but it is LOSE not LOOSE (why does the 90% of the Internet spell that word wrong). I don't normally correct spelling on posts but I really don't understand how people keep spelling that word wrong.

Anyways now that that small rant is over , you don't have to ACE the level. I got it myself last month and died and still earned the trophy. That being said, you don't want to die as that wastes time but you do not have to ACE the level.

English is not my first language, if the built in spell checker on Chrome accepts it, some errors will slip by. Don't see any problem, everyone will understand anyway.

I did it 3 times under 2.30, all dying on 2nd phase, the leg part, the last 2 respectively under 2.15 and 2.05 (timed them from start to finish, after score panel) and it didn't pop. I did it in 2.20, not dying it popped. It was the obvious conclusion.

Hope there's no english errors this time...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

When i was going for speedy rexecutioner I did with friend in local co-op. We died couple of times but was still able to beat it in time and got the trophy. I think info about acing is not true. I highly recommend measuring time with stopwatch.

Edited by Iacobus19