Anyone know a good PS Store Discount Alert site?

Zenpai

I want to get the DLC to this game, but not at these insane prices.

I just got the P3 and P4 costumes plus the Orpheus and Izanagi packs since they were on sale on the EU PT store, but I would like to be alerted to any other such sale in the future. Anyone know a good site or alternative way to do so?

• Like 1

They screwed up big time with the costumes in this game and it's not like you can even go crazy and roam around in those outside the Castles/Mementos. Even if in the previous installments costumes worked the same at least there was a chance to unlock them in-game and not by buying some bullshit DLC'S.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, YROSHIKU said:

They screwed up big time with the costumes in this game and it's not like you can even go crazy and roam around in those outside the Castles/Mementos. Even if in the previous installments costumes worked the same at least there was a chance to unlock them in-game and not by buying some bullshit DLC'S.

Agreed. Though to be honest, I couldn't possibly give a flying rat's ass about the costumes or even the Personas: The reason I'm interested in all of them is because the costumes come with extremely handy accessories and the Personas com with exclusive skill cards. Otherwise, I wouldn't even bother with any of this DLC. (I'm the kind of guy that hates DLC and thinks we should all go back to the PS2 era, when everything came in the box right from the get-go).

Sadly, Atlus knows how to cater to the more pragmatic sort of crowd...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jrdemr said:

Agreed. Though to be honest, I couldn't possibly give a flying rat's ass about the costumes or even the Personas: The reason I'm interested in all of them is because the costumes come with extremely handy accessories and the Personas com with exclusive skill cards. Otherwise, I wouldn't even bother with any of this DLC. (I'm the kind of guy that hates DLC and thinks we should all go back to the PS2 era, when everything came in the box right from the get-go).

Sadly, Atlus knows how to cater to the more pragmatic sort of crowd...

You can easily breeze through the game even without those accessories, though =D

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Highpark_united said:

Psdeals.net

theres also an app for it 

This site is pretty good. Sadly, you can only get notifications for price drops if you are premium, and you can only be premium if you have an Apple device, which I don't. Thanks anyway, though.

21 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You can easily breeze through the game even without those accessories, though =D

I do realize that. It's more a question of... wanting every single thing I can possibly have - everything that actually has an effect, that is. If it was just costumes, BGM and new Personas - especially Personas that are just iconic Personas from past games - I could perfectly live without them. It's more about wanting every single thing that could possibly give me a hand in the game, even if it's not necessary or even significantly harder to play the game without them. Those skill cards from the DLC Personas are also pretty appealing.

If the price ultimately never drops, I may just never get the packs. I never liked DLC in the first place, and I'm certainly not going to buy this much overpriced content - I don't want to be part of the problem. But if I can get a deal... well, that's a different thing.

Edited by jrdemr

1 hour ago, OhDearGodRun said:

If you have Twitter, you should follow Wario64 or Cheap Ass Gamer. Their accounts are meant for video game deals. I think Cheap Ass Gamer has a website as well.

Thanks, but I'm not quite sure they'd be terribly interested in Portuguese PSN deals...