Gift Cards App

fanat56ru

Installing these apps in your phone could damage the OS, and if you don't know how to flash the OS again, or worse, if you have an iPhone device, you could end spending a lot of money in someone to repair your phone. Never trust the reviews in these apps, because people uses the app, mess with the app for a couple minutes, write a review with 5 stars to get referal points and then they forget about them. Some of these are legit, some others aren't. But even if they pay for use it, the apps they ask you to try for points are full of malwares.

Edited by Katt
Some people like to feel offended by everything. I'm sorry if that's the case, m'kay?
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Katt said:

I don't want to be rude, but there's one called: "get a real job"

Search it, available in the Real Life store and iLife store.

Well I don't wish to be the nail on your head but, not everyone can get a real good job that pays very well that lets you buy things you wish, think of the bills, the up keep of keeping things in working order and so on. Free things are always welcome to people, it is like saying would you like this free £500.000 holiday and if it was real and it was a real holiday they would take it without thinking.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 4

Don't install apps like that. Even if they are legit, the apps they make you install to get points are full of malwares.

Getting a real job is the fast and easy way. Face it.

Edited by Katt
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Katt said:

Don't install apps like that. Even if they are legit, the apps they make you install to get points are full of malwares.

Getting a real job is the fast and easy way. Face it.

What if he already has a real job?

If he gets a second one he won't have any time to play games ?

4 hours ago, Katt said:

I don't want to be rude, but that's a dick thing to say. 

I have a "real job", but I also have a family to support. Things like rent, utility bills, car payments, savings for things like retirement and college for the kid, and sometimes even medical bills, all take priority over buying video games. Don't be dick, you don't know another person's situation. They may have more important things to pay for than video games.

On topic, I don't know if they have this in Germany, but in the US you can use Bing and get points towards various gift cards by just using the search engine. I tend to get Amazon Gift Cards, and sometimes I'll use those to buy PSN cards.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

I have a "real job", but I also have a family to support. Things like rent, utility bills, car payments, savings for things like retirement and college for the kid, and sometimes even medical bills, all take priority over buying video games. Don't be dick, you don't know another person's situation. They may have more important things to pay for than video games.

I don't want to be rude, but nobody asked.

DO NOT USE GIFT CARD APPS, they will only damage your phone and steal your data.

Want to have a chance to win something? create a twitter account and participate in giveways.

That way you'll have the chance to win something and spend your time doing something else.

Ok, let's see, you want everything free and you have a lot of free time, then go here and search a way to spend your time earning money:

https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/

Enjoy wasting your time.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Nobody asked you to come in here and be a close-minded jerk that attempts to shit all over the OP, and yet, here you are.

Awwwnnn... I'm sorry if I try to save someone from fraudulent apps and in the meantime, save his phone from damaging the OS. I'm so sorry for have my common sense working correctly :^]

Seriously, grow up, kiddo.

Search for Amazon Mechanical Turks, there are some transcription tasks in there where you can complete while watching tv or listening to something that pays between 1 to 15 cents per task paid in form of Amazon Gift Cards, that you use to buy psn cards. I made about 600 dollars this way in the past year, I highly recommend It.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Katt said:

Dude damn you got issues if that's what you jump in here to post. 

Being I've probably given away the most amount of games on psnp in SV, I would still jump(cautiously) at getting some free coin to minimize cost. So don't be quick to judge. 

2 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

Search for Amazon Mechanical Turks, there are some transcription tasks in there where you can complete while watching tv or listening to something that pays between 1 to 15 cents per task paid in form of Amazon Gift Cards, that you use to buy psn cards. I made about 600 dollars this way in the past year, I highly recommend It.

That's an insane number for just doing that! Mad props! 

Edited by Dav9834

1 minute ago, Dav9834 said:

Being I've probably given away the most amount of games on psnp in SV, I would still cautiously jump at getting some free coin to minimize cost. So don't be quick to judge. 

Did you read my other posts?

If not, please do. I don't have any issue. Everyone just quote my first post and call me an asshole or a close-minded jerk.

You could always do oddball jobs outside of real jobs too:

- mow an old ladies lawn 

- work part time (like 12-15 hours) at a retail store

you get the idea.

these don't take up much time and still allow some gaming time and bring in extra cash.

i understand for those that have families though that these are not very doable though.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Katt said:

Did you read my other posts?

If not, please do. I don't have any issue. Everyone just quote my first post and call me an asshole or a close-minded jerk.

Yes I did read them, and yes I presume many are risky. 

But ya nobody is going to quote those because you already said in the beginning something that pissed a lot of people off, job, and jobless. 

If you want to warn people of the risks of apps, then you should have started with that.

But I recommend if you don't want your first post to be quoted anymore, to edit it. 

Edited by Dav9834
Phone keyboard likes to put in different words ><

1 minute ago, Dav9834 said:

But I recommend if you don't want your first post to be quoted anymore, to edit it. 

Yes, I'll add the content from the other posts so people cannot insult me for free.

Because they like that, a "morally right" reason to insult others and see how the rest praise him. Disgusting.

What I say is not wrong and it's not a minor thing, and yet no one talks about it, you were the first one to acknowledge it after all the free hate I received.

Installing these apps in your phone could damage the OS, and if you don't know how to flash the OS again, or worse, if you have an iPhone device, you could end spending a lot of money in someone to repair your phone. Never trust the reviews in these apps, because people uses the app, mess with the app for a couple minutes, write a review with 5 stars to get referal points and then they forget about them. Some of these are legit, some other aren't. But even if they pay for use it, the apps they ask you to try for points are full of malwares.