Next double xp 07/27 to 07/31 !

seblegamer

Hi everyone !

I didn't have enough time this weekend to get enough advantage of the double XP (i'm only at echelon 1 -_-)

So I wanted to know if more double xp was scheduled, and discovered that there is one again next weekend, from 07/27 to 07/31 !

Source : 

Sorry if it was already told somewhere else on this forum, but I didn't saw it so i share the information ;)

See you there :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Romsen said:

With 2XP-Weekend it should be a walk in the park to get the 3 remaining trophies for 100% + loads of fun

Ditto on the loads of fun, I started my character last night to prepare for Friday and I guess I didn't realize how fun the MP can be, I've been stuck on Fridays Curse for the past month so its a needed change in speed!!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tonesdad0408 said:

Ditto on the loads of fun, I started my character last night to prepare for Friday and I guess I didn't realize how fun the MP can be, I've been stuck on Fridays Curse for the past month so its a needed change in speed!!!

that 30 GB update took their sweet time, though.

My body is ready to grind that 2XP-Weekend out with a smile.

I could add you up to like your precious remaining trophies lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Romsen said:

that 30 GB update took their sweet time, though.

My body is ready to grind that 2XP-Weekend out with a smile.

I could add you up to like your precious remaining trophies lol

Heck yeah it did, I fell asleep on it.

Ok Reggie, my body is ready as well, lol!

Add me if you want I'll be team deathmatching all weekend! Also do you play Friday the13th?

@seblegamer I reached Echelon 5 level 26 before the Double XP ended... so yeah I couldn't because I received the game on July 27 and I got to update these huge GBs, and I lacked of time. Gonna have to do the rest of the damn grind... when I had a truly fun for the game, now I feel that the long grinding will make me lose the fun...

13 hours ago, lordzeze said:

I got to Echelon 2 level 4. Only got to play 4 hours and 45 minutes. Hopefully there is another double XP event soon.

same here i didnt see until almost the last day so i really only got about a half day of time playing in. im hoping they have it next weekend again or at least soon it kind of seems like a waste to complete challenges while not on double xp. but i was really enjoying the mp with the fast level up system

@melodicmizery Same here. I just would like to see to get rid of all MP trophies already, but one side tells me that the fun of this MP would likely be killed my grinding and one side tells me that I can wait for another x2 XP event but it's more likely of not happening again.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

@lordzeze @melodicmizery @Maxie Mouse I definitely understand you guys wanting to wait on more double xp. We just had two weekends back to back, so I think it's going to be a while. Give it a couple weeks to see just in case. Don't wait too long though. This mp was dead a year ago and I'm sure it won't take long for it to go back to being dead again.

@Rowdi Fortunately I still have about 100 matches more or less to do to reach Echelon 8 and do a challenge for the armor piece.

I can't really complain of the multiplayer since the levelling system goes very fast, it doesn't feel taking an eternity to level up and the MP is fun!

Edited by Maxie Mouse

I reached Echelon 6.5 over the two double XP weekends - I played as much as I could and went up 3-5 levels per game, especially on Warpath.

I need to hit Echelon 8 and do a challenge for a Cyber Demon armor piece. Hoping they do another double XP weekend in the near future.

I almost reached Echelon 2 in like 4 hours with the 2xp but i got really bored of this multiplayer pretty quickly, I don't think i will be getting my two remaining armor trophies for the 100%...

Edited by Franciscoo-

i played it a few more days just because its kinda fun to play. i level up about one level a match instead of 2-3 now. and it feels like its now taking forever. one match i got 10k xp and i just wanna kick myself in the head thinking that could of been 20k instead. now like the guy above said i wanna wait till double xp but itll prob be dead by the time that happens. but grinding the rest of these 2 trophies out is gonna take forever. ill prob hit 3k kills first before required echelon

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...