zone conqueror not unlocking

ErrorProtocols

after a month or 2 playing this i finally reached zone 3600 to end up not getting the trophy for it. I got to zone 4000+ and got the transcendant zone explorer in game achievement.I've ascended 3 times and got back there but still won't unlock I have now transcended and am restarting. I have a back up save though is there anyway to unlock it or is it totally glitched?

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I got "The Boss" and 3600 zone one, I was changing my time so the first time I didn't get it on the latest patch, what I did was ascend and then wait until 3599, I set it to farm mode quit my game and set the date/time back to auto, I went back in and it popped the trophy, same for "The Boss" I used the time until I had enough money to unlock Astrea, and then I reversed it and quit the game and went back in and bought her and then the trophy unlocked.

So if it wont unlock on the latest patch its probably due to you not having it set to automatic, and if it still didn't unlock and you never did any date changes then i'm not sure what to tell ya.