Bored trophy glitched?

shlomaniac

I finished the story mode and now im trying to cleanup small trophies before speedrunning but the "BORED" Trophy for launching every app in the game seem to be glitched. 

I activated every .exe file and credits/quit/diy.exe files as well. 

Its seems that the replays.exe isnt available in the game ps4's version compared to steam's version (?).

Do i miss something?

Do i need to watch the .exe files untill the end to unlock it?

Some of the trophies are glitched, but I got the bored trophy ok. I didn't get the trophy for completing the game or for killing 100 red dudes with a pistol. The developers say they know some trophies are glitched and will be fixed in the next patch.

with the bored trophy, I thought I'd clicked everything but found some extra things in sub folders.

Edited by chalky83

On 7/31/2017 at 8:11 AM, VAndrew said:

Can’t Get Enough seems to be bugged somewhat as well. I’ve killed more than what’s required and no trophy.

Is there a way to tell how many people you have killed in endless? Ive looked around but I cant find stats anywhere. I think that Achievement was also glitched on Xbox

• 2 weeks later...
On 3 августа 2017 г. at 4:41 AM, VAndrew said:

No way to track it but unlocking every endless mode level puts you at around 1350. Using that as reference and then doing a handful of 150 kill rounds as well as one where I hit 300, I know I’ve done at least 2000.

Today they released 1.01 patch, Can't get Enough trophy is finally fixed. But for me it was not retroactive, I had to farm 1987 dudes from the scratch again. Glad it is finally over..

On 8/12/2017 at 6:30 AM, Iceb3rg_Rus said:

Today they released 1.01 patch, Can't get Enough trophy is finally fixed. But for me it was not retroactive, I had to farm 1987 dudes from the scratch again. Glad it is finally over..

Did you use a new save? Or on your previous save?