cheated 1st place...how can i report a cheater?

r4tb0-

hey guys

can anybody look in the trophylist from the guy in first place

i'm pretty sure the platin is cheated, but i can't flag him and i am a premium member.

the thing is he he posted something about savegame bruteforcing in our trophy community on facebook. and because its against our rules i banned him. so he tell me the wildest stories from region changing and repairing corrupted savegames. 

so i checked his profile and found this 400-500h game, which he has finished in just 5days.

can anybody confirm, that he is cheating. also the last hard and normal trophies are only 8 seconds away...is this possible?

cheers, dave

Edited by Stevieboy
removed profile link, no naming and shaming in the forums

@MMDE

1 hour ago, r4tb0- said:

hey guys

can anybody look in the trophylist from the guy in first place

i'm pretty sure the platin is cheated, but i can't flag him and i am a premium member.

the thing is he he posted something about savegame bruteforcing in our trophy community on facebook. and because its against our rules i banned him. so he tell me the wildest stories from region changing and repairing corrupted savegames. 

so i checked his profile and found this 400-500h game, which he has finished in just 5days.

can anybody confirm, that he is cheating. also the last hard and normal trophies are only 8 seconds away...is this possible?

cheers, dave

Most definiltey looks cheated. Order of trophies like the 12,000 spider kills as one of the first trophies, 50 & 100% weapons trophies in the same minute. It's a mess.

Edited by Stevieboy
Clean up for previous edit.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

They've already been reported, I don't have the option to

If you don't have the game in your profile then you won't be able to flag them. Sly changed it to that way recently.

Edit: just noticed you have the game in your profile. Never mind then :P

Edited by Stevieboy

Is funny, maybe this platinum can be achieved in 5-6 days if you don't need to sleep/eat/go to bathroom/work/study ?.

I have over 200 hours done in 1 nerd month (around 50-60 afk for armor farm), but I'm missing almost 200 weapons and 4 runs (although I'm using the WD to finish very quickly all the missions thanks to the jetpack and the best weapons).

neither if you have a hell of luck you can get half of the weapons in one mission ( 50% and 100% weapons unlocked together, what has he done? he had done 49.99% of the weapons then in a single mission farm that took many hours he has done the rest? unreal ?)

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

I want to say one thing about this game, so please don't close this thread yet Stevie or any other mod.

Okay, so I know the EDF:IA, which I 100% legit, which also takes like 150-200 hours (a lot of AFK grind though lol), can be done local co-op. The other local co-op player will get the trophies they earn when they log into their account. In other words, the trophies can all pop at the same time. It's just the nature of these games.

I don't know if this is the case with EDF:2025. If it is the case with this game too, go figure. Yes, it's likely cheated, but can't really report it unless the trophies are clearly out of order, like a "level 100" trophy popping minutes or hours before "level 10" trophy. (CFW garbage). :P

Can anyone confirm if you can earn trophies on a second local account through local co-op for this game? Thanks! :)

Edited by MMDE

12 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I want to say one thing about this game, so please don't close this thread yet Stevie or any other mod.

Okay, so I know the EDF:IA, which I 100% legit, which also takes like 150-200 hours (a lot of AFK grind though lol), can be done local co-op. The other local co-op player will get the trophies they earn when they log into their account. In other words, the trophies can all pop at the same time. It's just the nature of these games.

I don't know if this is the case with EDF:2025. If it is the case with this game too, go figure. Yes, it's likely cheated, but can't really report it unless the trophies are clearly out of order, like a "level 100" trophy popping minutes or hours before "level 10" trophy. (CFW garbage). :P

Can anyone confirm if you can earn trophies on a second local account through local co-op for this game? Thanks! :)

No. The second player in split-screen is just showed as "Player 2", you can't associate it to another account, and it has the same weapons/armor unlocked from the player 1.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VirtualNight said:

No. The second player in split-screen is just showed as "Player 2", you can't associate it to another account, and it has the same weapons/armor unlocked from the player 1.

Are you completely sure? Because, as I said, this was possible with EDF:IA, and EDF:IA was released 3 years earlier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Defense_Force:_Insect_Armageddon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Defense_Force_2025

Edited by MMDE

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

Are you completely sure? Because, as I said, this was possible with EDF:IA, and EDF:IA was released 3 years earlier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Defense_Force:_Insect_Armageddon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Defense_Force_2025

Yes I'm 100% sure, once that you load your save you can go to Start Mission (single player) (other voices are for the online, versus (split-screen 1vs1) and DLCs missions), here you can choose if play alone or split-screen. If you choose split-screen, the player 2 just appears, with all the stuffs that the player 1 has.

Just now, VirtualNight said:

Yes I'm 100% sure, once that you load your save you can go to Start Mission (single player) (other voices are for the online, versus (split-screen 1vs1) and DLCs missions), here you can choose if play alone or split-screen. If you choose split-screen, the player 2 just appears, with all the stuffs that the player 1 has.

Ok. Do you have any second local accounts on your PS3? Just want to be sure before I flag the shit out of this game. :P 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

Ok. Do you have any second local accounts on your PS3? Just want to be sure before I flag the shit out of this game. :P 

Lol I have a lot but I don't use them for trophies, why? if you don't believe me then wait for someone else to answer you ?

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Insect armageddon was developed by a western studio which is why you can do it, you can't log into a 2nd account on the other ones, and split-screen is mainly used to farm armor and weapon for 2 classes at once instead of one

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Insect armageddon was developed by a western studio which is why you can do it, you can't log into a 2nd account on the other ones, and split-screen is mainly used to farm armor and weapon for 2 classes at once instead of one

I think that split-screen is mainly used because it makes the game shorter. You can complete every mission twice as fast when playing with 2 classes. The other reason is that when you die with one character you can always take the control of the second one :)

I've already wasted a ton of hours in this game. I can assure 100%, it's impossible to get 50% of the weapons in less than quite a few hours, particularly the last 50%. There's nothing that online or playing with a second player will help towards that. Even if you could farm on a level to get 394 weapon crates and got the remaining 394 weapons you were missing it would take lots of playing hours to get those crates as no level, even DLC ones, have such weapon crates drop that would enable otherwise. He probably used a save from another console / profile (which I don't know if it's possible) or, more plausible, a hacked save.

Even the second 100% time is astonishingly good, but looking at his trophy list he's probably very good, played non stop without sleeping / eating / whatever else you want to add, and was REALLY lucky (something I wished on this one too...).

One can always try out and check...

Edited by cris3f

On 24/07/2017 at 5:37 PM, xZoneHunter said:

Yeah, his weapon % trophies have been earned seconds from eachother.

The fact he platted a ~200hr game in 5 days says enough tbh.

Maybe cause he used time travel to manage 200 hours of playtime in just a regular 5 days period ? 

thanks for all the answers.

on facebook i was in contact with this guy, because he wanted to join our community again after i banned him. so i confronted him, that a few person confirms that he was cheating. he said that a friend had his account and cheated with some modded chars or something. i can't check this, but i think its another crazy story from him...i mean he told me like 4 different stories until i came up with the confirmation of cheating. i think he messed up to setting up credible timestamps for his hacked trophies. the post in our community was about bruteforcing savegames.

• Like 1