Defiant Honor DLC Trophies Discussion

Aranea Highwind

Infiltration Sanada Maru - Completed "Siege of Osaka". (Bronze)

Gesture of Reconciliation - Completed "Scion of Virtue". (Bronze)

Known the Land Over - Completed all "Siege of Saka (Winter)" Missions. (Bronze)

Beyond Death's Door - Completed all "Siege of Osaka (Winter)" missions in Way of the Demon. (Bronze)

Battlefield Guide - Collected all Kodamain "Siege of Osaka (Winter)". (Bronze)

Tonfa Master - Acquired Mystic art for the tonfa (Bronze)

Cleanliness is Next to Godliness - Bathed in evert hot spring in "Siege of the Osaka (Winter)". (Bronze)

Tonfa Triumph - Defeated Sarutobi Sasuke in "Siege of Osaka (Winter)" using only tonfa (Bronze)

Master of the Twin Sticks - Defeated Ganryu's Sasaki Kojiro using only Dual Wooden Swords. (Bronze)

British Militarism - Used all culverins in the Siege of Osaka. (Bronze)

Will of the Sanada - Defeated all of Sanada's Ten Braves in "Scion of Virtue". (Bronze)

From the Heaven on High - Completed "The Sparrow Flies Again". (Bronze)

Holy Trinity - Equipped the Kusanagi Tsurugi, Yasakani Magatama, and Yata Mirror. (Bronze).

The trophy list is now available if you check your trophy list on the PS4. We don't have to complete the whole game on the new difficulty to unlock a trophy so that's good.

Edited by Aranea Highwind
  • Like 3

Awesome news, I really love Nioh and I'm happy a new game with the essence of a souls series was successful and done well. However redo the whole game on the new difficulty setting would be too much. Not that is bad in any way but all missions were necessary and we basically had to play the whole game 3 times already, so seeing a balance list makes my day. 

Can't wait to play the dlc tomorrow and share my thoughts. 

PS: at least the most difficult boss in enlightenment would be great as a trophy, just saying :P

Everybody's SO GLAD that we don't have to complete the whole game in the new difficulty.

You guys are so NAIVE.

15956180.jpg

There will be a new DLC. It could happen in an update. "Don't have to." BAH! You don't know THAT!

You see... I KNOW. I know they will put SEVEN MORE DIFFICULTIES AND WE ALL HAVE TO DO IT.

nicolas-cage_mad-lietenant.jpg

You see? You see? They just want us to feel safe.

And then... and then....

and-then-the-cage-comes-down.jpg

Edited by fbdbh
  • Like 2

Spoiler
17 hours ago, fbdbh said:

Everybody's SO GLAD that we don't have to complete the whole game in the new difficulty.

You guys are so NAIVE.

15956180.jpg

There will be a new DLC. It could happen in an update. "Don't have to." BAH! You don't know THAT!

You see... I KNOW. I know they will put SEVEN MORE DIFFICULTIES AND WE ALL HAVE TO DO IT.

nicolas-cage_mad-lietenant.jpg

You see? You see? They just want us to feel safe.

And then... and then....

and-then-the-cage-comes-down.jpg

This is the best post I've seen in a LONG time. Made me laugh more than it should... Thanks for that :DDD

Edited by JavaNext

Just like the previous DLC, all missions & sub missions are required to be completed on Way of the Demon (that includes the tonfa dojo mission and the twilight mission). Just wanted to make that clear as i have seen people already obtain the Beyond Death's Door trophy but haven't comeback to clarify that for those who are yet to obtain said trophy.

On 7/27/2017 at 10:26 PM, Aranea Highwind said:

Just like the previous DLC, all missions & sub missions are required to be completed on Way of the Demon (that includes the tonfa dojo mission and the twilight mission). Just wanted to make that clear as i have seen people already obtain the Beyond Death's Door trophy but haven't comeback to clarify that for those who are yet to obtain said trophy.

is it a new Twilight Mission? what's the name? i'm at 90%...

20 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

It is a Twilight version of the first main mission of DLC 2. If the Twilight mission doesn't have a checkmark that means you have yet to complete it.

thanks. man, i have to wait until the TM rotates to it. such inconsistency with the previous DLC...

On 7/27/2017 at 7:26 AM, Aranea Highwind said:

This is untrue. I did not do the twilight missions for either DLC and I have 100% in the game.

I was trying to see if I can find something to screenshot to prove it but maybe not. Come to think of it I did do the twilight mission but it wasn't my last mission for the trophy. Is there only 1 in dlc 2? 

Also, I have a lot of ??? in gameplay records for both dlc, how do I fill those in?

5 minutes ago, AkariKamigishi said:

I was trying to see if I can find something to screenshot to prove it but maybe not. Come to think of it I did do the twilight mission but it wasn't my last mission for the trophy. Is there only 1 in dlc 2? 

Also, I have a lot of ??? in gameplay records for both dlc, how do I fill those in?

Not sure about the gameplay records but yeah there is only one new DLC twilight mission. It is in the same area of the first mission.

Yes the Twilight mission is required to be completed in order to unlock the Beyond Death trophy as told by multiple people over .org, unless i'm missing something.

@Malice-Flare was missing that trophy because that mission was not available. Malice do you recall unlocking such trophy after completing the twilight mission of DLC 2?

EDIT:

Just saw Aexuz post confirming that he got the trophy after completing the twilight mission.

Edited by Aranea Highwind

Hey guys so I'm back with my 100%, such a amazing DLC :D

There's one Twilight mission required for all missions trophy, so don't panic if you did all of then and not that.

I really enjoyed the trophies this time, nothing to grindy and all very entertaining. The triple boss fight was really something, hopefully that annoying centipede won't ever come back, a nightmare.

Edited by Mah2c

17 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

Yes the Twilight mission is required to be completed in order to unlock the Beyond Death trophy as told by multiple people over .org, unless i'm missing something.

@Malice-Flare was missing that trophy because that mission was not available. Malice do you recall unlocking such trophy after completing the twilight mission of DLC 2?

yep. the Twilight Mission is named "The Crimson Fortress." i got both "Beyond Death's Door" & "Known the Land Over" by completing it in Way of the Demon...

Edited by Malice-Flare