insignia glitch 76/77

steel6burgh

so i notice a lot of people have platinum this game and I was well on my way.  I have the digital copy and I have cleared all camps.  they all read 100% for scavenging.   However, My insignia count reads 76/77.  I see online there is a fix for a physical copy.  I'm assuming some of you have the digital copy and I can't believe I'm the only person recently experiencing this problem.  How do I fix it?  I only see posts with people having this problem that are several years old nothing recent so I'm assuming there is a fix or somehow I got screwed.  Please help if you have any information i have put way too much time in this shit.

so problem solved after deleting and downloading the game the missing insignia showed up on the map.  i was also missing 3 scrap in a camp i had just finished and i know for a fact i collected all of them.  Not sure what caused all of this but in both instances the were for the scrap and the insignia they were located in camps i had just finished within the last few hours.  

• 4 weeks later...

I dont get it. Its not a Glitch. If it is its easily fixed as are all others.

First thing you do if you think its a glitch is assume it must be so?

If thats the case then delete the Game folder from the PS4 and do a PS4 restart and re download the game data again.

ALSO..................

There are a number of places in th Big Nothing where you can Find and remove secret off world insignia`s which I think are there for glitches.

I thought I had a fault with 190/191 so I went to the big nothing and found a number of hideouts or caves but theyre there for these Glitches. 

I also thought I had a fault with the last Relics as well. They were in other-places they usually do not be, or are not expected to be found.

ANYONE recall the Stank Gum GasTown race? I actually found a Secret Finish Lin.

One that was hidden in Pain sight.

Yes a real working Finish line, which takes you directly to the WIN and its part of the game,. AFAIK I am the only one to find it...

Here it is if you need it

Theyre all fixable from within the game itself. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

As a heads up to anyone experiencing this issue with the digital copy, I was able to get the relevant camp (Black Sands for me) to show that it was missing insignia by selecting “Load Game” from the main menu, rather than “Resume”. No ability to replicate this now, so YMMV, but if anyone can verify, awesome.

Edited by darkjian92

• 3 weeks later...