DJMAX RESPECT trophy thoughts

Katt

I see some new trophies and some repeated trophies from Technika Tune and XONiC but...

6WZWVA0.png

oh my god... it's back.

I wonder if this will be stackable with S rank trophy.
MztYXnK.png
I would hate to play bad on purpose just for this.

Edited by Katt

Never heart of the game. is this a remaster/reboot or anything?   First time i heard the name was in the Superbeat:Xonic Thread.

Cant read much difficulty out of the trophy describtions so someone has to rate difficulty for me.  Like " Acquired 100 images. "  ... can mean anything in rythm games from , just play all songs to beat all songs on highest difficulty without failing once ^^.

Wow, those trophy icons... looks sooo colorful and different from DJMAX Technika...

999999 Combo??? :jaymon:

looks like it is going to be another grindy one... hopefully not as difficult as DJMax and Superbeat Xonic.

and lastly.. *sigh* why does it need have to have MP trophy??? :|

Edited by JaM

udRoDCB.png

In case you didn't noticed. "Potarble" lol.

If you played the old DJMAX games, you should not be surprised.

25 minutes ago, Xionx said:

much difficulty out of the trophy describtions so someone has to rate difficulty for me.

Look at this trophy:

Xo65NWZ.png

Now watch this video of a Lv. 10 song

This trophy says that you CANNOT MISS. We don't know if this needs to be done on 30 different patterns or just 30 times on some easy Lv. 10 pattern.

I would say it needs to be done on 30 different patterns or it would be too easy, I mean, look at this pattern from DJMAX Trilogy for 4Keys mode

Edited by Katt

1 minute ago, Pyramat said:

It says 999999 combos. I'm assuming that's 999999 separate combos of any length, and not a combo 999999 notes long.  

Still a hell of a grind though.

Oh, don't worry. In freestyle (or Free Play Mode for those who aren't familiar with the game) your combo carries over to the next song. So you will need to play several songs (without miss) to reach that number. 

16 minutes ago, Katt said:

Oh, don't worry. In freestyle (or Free Play Mode for those who aren't familiar with the game) your combo carries over to the next song. So you will need to play several songs (without miss) to reach that number. 

I know, I played and platinumed Technika Tune (which has a 99999 combo trophy that works that way) but I'm just going off what the trophy description says. Admittedly the grammar is pretty bad throughout the trophy list though, so it could very well be the case that it needs to be a single combo. I'm sure that backing up saves will be possible which makes it just a huge grind more than anything, but even then a million notes still sounds ridiculous. Asking for a million notes hit without a single mistake (without abusing saves) is beyond insane, and really just bad trophy design.

Edited by Pyramat

Don't panic! This time, the combo multiplier comes back, you can get over 10000 combo in just one song. So, the trophy is grindy but nothing that a veteran player, not even an advanced, but someone who loves the series couldn't get. I got 1 million combos in DJMAX Portable 3 after like 5 months of casual play. If you devote yourself to get it, it should come faster and you don't need to play hard songs over and over again, just play the game and enjoy the game. That is the best way to achieve it. Like the song:

Edited by Katt

On 25/7/2017 at 1:03 PM, Xionx said:

Cant read much difficulty out of the trophy describtions so someone has to rate difficulty for me.

I have news. It could be bad news.

If this mission is required for this trophy:

sGHHLdG.png

Then we can go forgetting about getting the Platinum. Unless you are pretty skilled in rhythm games.

Edited by Katt

34 minutes ago, Katt said:

I have news. It could be bad news.

If this mission is required for this trophy:

sGHHLdG.png

Then we can go forgetting about getting the Platinum. Unless you are pretty skilled in rhythm games.

The total number of missions is 60.
However, trophies only need to clear 50 missions. You can skip that difficult mission.

10 minutes ago, turboraven said:

The total number of missions is 60.
However, trophies only need to clear 50 missions. You can skip that difficult mission.

That's good news. But, how many missions like that are in the game? It can't be the only one... isn't it?

1 hour ago, DesuDesuNya said:

No shields but you can just restart the song and keep your combo 

No anti-break? lol

but it's ok. That's how DJMAX should be.

The hardest trophy in this game is "Defeat AI in mission SSS",which is actually a bronze one. Frankly,  Clear 50 Mission is OK, but defeat AI is really the pain in the ass. It's not the skill problem. It is the problem of what equipment we use. You can not clear this mission without exclusive controller such like beatmania IIDX. Hopefully, some one is already make a controller based on Beatmania IIDX

A man who make controller for DJMAX

7 hours ago, OushiRX said:

That's awesome.

I heard that some company named ISTmall is making a controller for DJMAX Respect.

All I can find about that was their web page: http://istmall.co.kr/

If someone can provide further info, that would be great.

All you need is to play "Phantom Sky" 4b Normal difficulty in free style. To get this trophy, you need to play this song for 3 times.

During your first time, you should make a break combo when the current combo reach to 230. And then, finish this song and make full combo twice at once. The combo will be exactly 777.

On the other players' post, it show that there are glitches to get this trophy. So, make sure your PS4 connected with internet when playing the game. 

• Like 1