Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightCrawler-72

NightCrawler-72's Dispute

10 posts in this topic

NightCrawler-72

LittleBigPlanet 2
Report: too little time between create trophies

I have 2 PS3 consoles, actually I had and still have more than 2. The 24 hour trophy was earned on one PS3 - with help from a family member who enjoys that kind of thing lol

I played the game on a second. I spent some time in Create Mode - hence netting me the 10 minute trophy.

So the fact I used 2 PS3 consoles and 2 copies of the games shouldn't and surely can't be counted as cheating.

Edited by NightCrawler-72

Your first trophy is for having a level published for 7 days. 

If you have 2 functional PS3 consoles, then having synced them both would revert to the earliest timestamp available, thus the times would not be weird for those create trophies. You also Aced 10 different story levels in a row before completing a single area, and I'm pretty sure there aren't 10 different areas within the first main path. 

10 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Your first trophy is for having a level published for 7 days.

Which they most likely did, as they have LBP1 done a few years earlier and those levels count towards that trophy aswell, as stated in the trophy guide.

Edited by Thoazol
extra word for clarity

Were you only flagged for the create mode trophies?

I remember when I was playing LittleBigPlanet 2 on my old account, the create mode trophies for 10 minutes and 24 hours only unlock when you exit create mode, so it is possible to unlock both of these simultaneously.  If the reason for flagging is the time difference between 10 minutes and 24 hours, then it's potentially a negligent flag just on the basis that the trophies unlock when you exit create mode.

Even if you disregard the two PS3's, it's possible to do 22 hours on Create mode, exit out and pop the 10 minutes trophy.  Then do two more hours and exit out to unlock the 24 hours trophy.

16 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I remember when I was playing LittleBigPlanet 2 on my old account, the create mode trophies for 10 minutes and 24 hours only unlock when you exit create mode, so it is possible to unlock both of these simultaneously.  If the reason for flagging is the time difference between 10 minutes and 24 hours, then it's potentially a negligent flag just on the basis that the trophies unlock when you exit create mode.

Even if you disregard the two PS3's, it's possible to do 22 hours on Create mode, exit out and pop the 10 minutes trophy.  Then do two more hours and exit out to unlock the 24 hours trophy.

Yes, that is what I have been flagged for.

Edited by NightCrawler-72

Doesn't matter if you have two different PS3s. :P When you sync, the earliest timestamp will stick.

Anyway, we'll talk PM.

5 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Well, if you don't disregard the two PS3's, he must have exited the create mode, because he got a trophy just an hour earlier. This is why the report was made and accepted.

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Doesn't matter if you have two different PS3s. :P When you sync, the earliest timestamp will stick.

Anyway, we'll talk PM.

Well, if you don't disregard the two PS3's, he must have exited the create mode, because he got a trophy just an hour earlier. This is why the report was made and accepted.

I think you have it backwards. He didn't have to exit create mode if he was playing on another ps3. The one could've been dedicated to create for the whole 24 hours while playing on the other.

19 minutes ago, Rowdi said:

I think you have it backwards. He didn't have to exit create mode if he was playing on another ps3. The one could've been dedicated to create for the whole 24 hours while playing on the other.

I don't think I got it backwards, what Meso says about this being possible with one console is wrong, because of the trophy they earned 3 hours earlier.

Anyway, I don't really believe any of this, especially seeing as they got another flag for save file usage and I found their trophy list very strange looking. I have however given them a chance to show us they did it legit, they just need to follow the instructions I gave them in PM, no funny shit, just exactly what I've said. If I like what I see, it will be lifted, if I don't, it won't.

I'm still waiting for them to read the PM.

Edited by MMDE

5 hours ago, MMDE said:

I don't think I got it backwards, what Meso says about this being possible with one console is wrong, because of the trophy they earned 3 hours earlier.

Anyway, I don't really believe any of this, especially seeing as they got another flag for save file usage and I found their trophy list very strange looking. I have however given them a chance to show us they did it legit, they just need to follow the instructions I gave them in PM, no funny shit, just exactly what I've said. If I like what I see, it will be lifted, if I don't, it won't.

I'm still waiting for them to read the PM.

OK. I've only just read your PM.

I've followed the links and done as you said.

3 hours ago, NightCrawler-72 said:

OK. I've only just read your PM.

I've followed the links and done as you said.

Yeah, thanks, and it seems you didn't mess around either. :) Unfortunately, what I saw meant that I think you've used a downloaded save, and I sent you the evidence in PM.