Sims 4 for Ps4 confirmed

Osmose42

So it looks like Sims 4 is getting a release for the Xbox one. No mentioning the PS4. I really hope it's not exclusive. I love playing sims on the console although the port for the ps3 wasn't that well. What are you thoughts and wishes? :D

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-sims-4-for-xbox-one-leaked-release-date-reveal/1100-6451980/

Edit: Quote by Crimson Idol 

Edited by Osmose42
  • Like 1

I'll be disappointed if it doesn't come to the PS4. I skipped out on the PC version because it lacked enough content for me compared to Sims 2 and 3. 

The Sims 3 ports weren't that good. Pets was just a disaster with all of its bugs and glitches so maybe EA the will learn from that? I hope so!

I remember a while back when it dropped I was like to the missus "Yo, it will pop up on consoles, just give it time" then it finally came to Mac and she caved and bought it there. It's been like 3 years since it dropped yo, amazed they're even bothering.

Anyway, I don't personally care about the Sims even at all, but if it comes to Xbone, it's an EA game, which means it's eventually gonna come to EA Access in all likelihood, which in turn, means it will eventually come to me.

9 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Yes! Thank you!  I am so happy right now :D 

1 hour ago, ShadowStar83x said:

There are two versions: the standard version and the Deluxe Party version, which has some extra bells and whistles and you get the game November 14.

Well, if there's no extra trophies in the Deluxe Party version, then I'll stick to the normal one.  Unless it has an actual expansion of some sort, then I might grab it.

But still, nice to hear that the Sims 4 is coming to the PS4... I'll at least play it, don't know for how long, as I don't usually play Sims game for all that long xD

Sweet. I haven't played The Sims since the PS2 days when my save file was promptly demolished by the game after I made the mistake of adopting a baby...everything fell apart after that. I usually get PSN gift cards for Christmas and I have two weeks off work in January so I'll keep an eye out and consider it.