How hard is the platinum for this game?

OnePieceDude

I was thinking about starting this after I finished the rest of Injustice 2, but I was getting bored. As someone who had some trouble platinuming Tekken Tag 2 (Granted, that was mostly the grind for offline Tekken Lord) and still has trouble beating time attack for the HD original, is that platinum doable? 

Tekken Tag 2 is a lot harder than Tekken 7. In 7 you don't need to go as far in the ghost mode equivalent (only about 60 wins for the trophy). Aside from that pretty much all trophies can be done in practice mode. Winning online in each of the game modes might take a bit but eventually you'll find those matches that will get you what you need. The only difficult part is the story; the final two chapters will probably make you rip your hair out but still it only takes a few attempts before you'll have it down.

Tekken 7 is without question one of the easiest fighting game platinums on the market. Even a beginner to the franchise or a newcomer to the genre will have little to no problems obtaining the covetous platinum trophy. I started T7 this morning and I managed to get the platinum in under 7 hours, I also beat the special chapter against Shin Akuma and beat him on my first attempt. If I was to vote in terms of platinum difficulty I would give this no higher than a 2/10, hope this helped! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to try and play this cause I wanted to try my hand at a fighting game, it was on sale for $40 with a free steelbook, it seemed like an easy Platinum, and Tekken 7 for Platinum 177 seemed cool to do.

But oh man does this list prove how awful I am at fighting games... I don't know if I'll ever get the Platinum. I can't even beat the final boss or do a 10 hit combo. I was gonna share play for some help, but share play didn't work lol. But I'm just unbelievably awful at fighting games, especially if I can't even get this platinum. I'm probably the only person having trouble with this platinum too.

• 2 months later...

This is extremely easy, especially for those with experience in other fighters. If you're having trouble with treasure battle just choose Eddie Gordo and just alternate between pressing X and O while moving forward or crouching. I lost about 3 out of 65 matches in treasure battle with this method. It can even work online at lower levels. Shin Akuma is pretty frustrating to beat, but you just need to learn his attack patterns and abuse the story attack assists to make quick work of him. Make sure to play safe when he's around 50% to avoid the raging demon. 

Haven't really actively played a fighting game since like the PSOne and 2 era, and even then, it wasn't a very active interest, to be honest. Found this game to be a 3/10 at the most. Treasure Battle has a fairly easy to pull off, borderline gamebreaking combo for the time you need it (Kazuya's Roundhouse Kick, which, if spammed, should get you through to Warrior rank really easy [including Special Matches, since they don't start using advanced moves until the later rounds of it], but after that you might get mauled if you don't pursue learning more mechanics, and I wouldn't rely on it online since you'll get bodied by anyone semi-competent enough to get around you), Story mode can be tricky, but you can play it on easy, and you literally only have to win once in each mode to get the online trophies.

However... when i played (and not sure about the current state), the whole online was borked. Ranked eventually got fixed enough so I could get the trophy in that I could at least connect to somebody, but I found that the lack of  host migration for tournaments to be infuriating, since if the host lost in the first round, he might just bail on the tournament kicking you out of the game, and it was then the long process of finding another tournament that you could hopefully connect to and/or not get kicked from for reasons such as ping (or worse yet, lose quickly and then have to find yet another open tournament to try your hand in yet again). The online trophies, as such, are kind of their own kind of difficulty due to systems that were kind of against me at the time, but, like said... it's one win... per each mode... 3 wins total, 10 matches played... not hard, just annoying how easy trophies can potentially have factors that make them harder to obtain than they really should be.

• 2 weeks later...

This game is really easy the only annoying ones are trying to get 3 treasure cause if your highranked chances of getting them everytime is low cause  the sub boss is tough if your high ranked for me personally Paul Phoenix was my fav to actually get them all