is this game any good?

steel6burgh

I tried it and didn't find it fun at all. The weapon ranges and camera FOV seem weirdly cheated to try to make small levels feel big. It feels like you're looking through the wrong end of a telescope sometimes. The guns look cool and creative, but are weak in practice and not fun to shoot. I would fire on people briefly and they would almost invariably run directly at me, through the bullets, and kill me with... melee? Special? Dash attack? Special melee dash attack? I'm not even sure what.

The ballpoint-pen art style actually works a lot better than I expected, but the overall feel of the game was not enjoyable.

• Like 3

Thanks for the responses.  I don't mind a grind if a game is fun.  I hate a grind if a game sucks and you have to worry about glitches the whole time.  I've also read somewhere that it is unbalanced.  I see it takes a lot of shots to kill someone also which having to have all those kills I'm sure it must be frustrating when your partner snakes the last shot and robs your kill.  

Appreciate the advice.  

• 2 months later...