Monstro Location - Gummi Ship Mission

Asking ahead of time for when I get the game this Friday, but in relation to gummi ship missions, which side would be best to have Monstro on? As in, from Agrabah to Halloween Town/Atlantica and vice versa, the best side for that.

Just asking as I know that Monstro can interrupt the gummi ship mission if he decides to show up, so which route would be the best to complete without his interruption.

And yes, gonna do it all on Standard Mode (I'm not insane/good enough to do everything on Proud Mode x.x), so damage taken will be, well, normal and not double the damage.

23 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Asking ahead of time for when I get the game this Friday, but in relation to gummi ship missions, which side would be best to have Monstro on? As in, from Agrabah to Halloween Town/Atlantica and vice versa, the best side for that.

Just asking as I know that Monstro can interrupt the gummi ship mission if he decides to show up, so which route would be the best to complete without his interruption.

And yes, gonna do it all on Standard Mode (I'm not insane/good enough to do everything on Proud Mode x.x), so damage taken will be, well, normal and not double the damage.

It's recommended to have him appear next to Halloween Town.

4 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

It's recommended to have him appear next to Halloween Town.

Ah, that would be good for me, especially since after Monstro, I do want to get Halloween Town done (speed run version), leave Atlantica be until after I finish the game.  So that works in my favour.

I didn't even get to some of these on the PS3 version, I know I did a decent amount, but not all of them, but figure I'll try them on the PS4 version instead :D

3 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, that would be good for me, especially since after Monstro, I do want to get Halloween Town done (speed run version), leave Atlantica be until after I finish the game.  So that works in my favour.

I didn't even get to some of these on the PS3 version, I know I did a decent amount, but not all of them, but figure I'll try them on the PS4 version instead :D

I wouldn't worry about the Gummi Ship Missions on the PS4. You only need 30 blueprints instead of them all. The only ones I did were the ones required for the trophies, the rest I got from Geppetto and destroying ships.

• Like 1

Just now, evilartifact said:

I wouldn't worry about the Gummi Ship Missions on the PS4. You only need 30 blueprints instead of them all. The only ones I did were the ones required for the trophies, the rest I got from Geppetto and destroying ships.

Oh? I didn't realize they changed that around actually.  If that's the case, that wont be as bad... and I think I will get those from ships and Geppetto then... as well as that stupid one from Pinocchio by entering the house 30 times x.x

But that does make things easier at the very least, just checked the list too, and yeah, that'll be indeed easier for sure :D

15 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Definitely spawn Monstro between Agrabah and Halloween Town. That makes the lvl 3 gummi mission from Atlantica a lot easier.

Yeah, will do that for sure (and speed run easier too, so I don't have to waste extra time ignoring Atlantica, cause screw that world xD ).  That way, if I need to do extra routes and pick that, things will be easier for that for any extra blueprints in case.