Made for Kids Ages 2 and Up

TrophyDad

1 hour ago, FlareZero said:

This will be only on US PSN?

Yeah for now, though EU will take a while.

4 of the publisher/developer games are on the NA market, the first one Energy Balance is just coming soon to EU. 

Spring Again might be out a month later with a seperate Vita list. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, madbuk said:

No, they shouldn't have. I respect the developers of this for not adding a platinum when it clearly doesn't need or warrant one.

19 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

They should have added a plat if it's that price. I can't justify a whole dollar for a trophy whore game with no platinum.

If there are limits to what Sony is willing to allow, I'm thinking it has to do more with quantity of trophies than the difficulty level of the game.

59 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Yeah for now, though EU will take a while.

4 of the publisher/developer games are on the NA market, the first one Energy Balance is just coming soon to EU. 

Spring Again might be out a month later with a seperate Vita list. 

THabks for the info,

Just now, diskdocx said:

So will you be buying it then?

No, because the game doesn't interest me at all. Even if it had a platinum, it still wouldn't interest me, but I am thankful that these developers aren't trying their hardest to fuck up a functional system like the My Name is Mayo, 1000 Top Rated, Nubla, etc. developers are attempting to achieve.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FlareZero said:

Only VIOTA? oh well, the list is PS4 too, never mind....

If its like their other games, a PS4 version should come out soon with a separate trophy list. Though this is their first game where the Vita version has come out first. Its usually the PS4 version which comes out first, then a Vita version follows.

32 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

If its like their other games, a PS4 version should come out soon with a separate trophy list. Though this is their first game where the Vita version has come out first. Its usually the PS4 version which comes out first, then a Vita version follows.

PS4 version is not coming for this game. Just Vita only.