PS+ Aug 2017

Gwendly

I'm very happy with this month's line-up! The last few months, the games were good, but I already owned most of them. Now, I'm finally getting some games, that I was actually interested in and that I don't own. I can't wait to play the PS4 games, especially "Just Cause 3"! ^_^

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Still very meh about a lot of these games. At least I only own one of them this time than owning half of the damn list.

This is the first month in ages where I don't already own most of the games, so that is a definite positive. Even if I only end up playing one or two of the games, it will be a good month.

So far this year, most months I have not played a single Plus game

Edit - I assume Snakeball is so old it has no trophies?

Edited by diskdocx

1 minute ago, diskdocx said:

This is the first month in ages where I don't already own most of the games, so that is a definite positive. Even if I only end up playing one or two of the games, it will be a good month.

So far this year, most months I have not played a single Plus game

Lol I think the only PS Plus game I've played this year was That's You so that says a lot on my part.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

i used to play super motherload on a browser for free years ago, i guess i can attempt to 100% it.

apart from that there's freedom cry and level 22 that i'll be picking it.

whenever they put up a good title its ones i always own -_- 

Edited by Leenewbe

4 minutes ago, mariosF94 said:

Anyone knows how hard is to platinum downwell?

I'm awful at it, so take it as you will, but I found it very hard. It is fun, though, even if you're not very good.

Anyway, not the most interesting month for me, but the trophies for Level 22 are cute, so I'll probably play it.

I tell you what, I'm shocked about Just Cause 3. It's about time we got something like that but I genuinely wasn't expecting. I always look and debate on getting it every time there's a sale but now that we get it in PS Plus, just made me really happy. 

Freedom Cry to, probably the only thing AC wise I haven't played so I'm really happy about that to!

The rest I've never seen and will give them a proper look at later but all in all a very good month.

Here's to hoping it becomes a consistent thing! :D

• Like 1