Ps4 DLC coming August 22 - Worried

lronHulk

Hey,

I just (finally) finished my first playtrough of the game for all the trophies except NG+ and I'm about to start it but with the new dlc incoming, I'm afraid of doing it now in case they ask for another full run or something... 

Doesn't seem like it when you look at the steam achievements, but still, there is a possibility..

What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure that any new trophies they might add will be picked from the steam achievements. It obvoiusly won't be all of them since there are too many to fit a DLC list.

I'm guessing possible trophies would require us to kill the final boss in the crimson court, and doing that would give you ample opportunity to get all the other trophies they might implement. The steam achievements are pretty simple stuff like defeating all the new bosses, dying to the curse, recruiting a flagellant, etc.

None of the achievements require a full playthrough of the game. I'm also pretty sure you could even do the achievements on a save file you've already beaten a game on, since the crimson court exists independent of the Darkest Dungeon.

• 5 months later...
14 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

I found crimson court to be a bit rough. Thou im a pleb at this game.  Lv 2 is highest ive gotten yet.

The next dlc should be fun..

Ive read that it's going to be alians / zombies with town defence *how long can you last*

Darkest tower defence go! Lol id play that

A new DD DLC? That's great news!