Should i go for Platinum or finish the Ezio Collection first?

Whats Up Guys?

So today i got the Platinum for AC2 on the Ezio Collection. After getting the Platinum i thought "Should i play AC Black Flag or Broterhood next?". I had Black Flag still wrapped (not even unboxed yet) in my Game Collection. It's the only main AC Title i didn't played and platinumed yet on PS4. I decided to play Black Flag next cause i thought it will be a little bit different with the pirat setting.  Great game so far. Really enjoying it but now im thinking of getting back to the Ezio Collection and start playing Brotherhood cause of the Multiplayer Trophies in Black Flag. They look very boring and lame.

I got only 1 Week left of my "Summer Break" (or Holiday whatever you want to call it i'm from Germany) and after that i don't have that much time. Brotherhood on PS4 without MP Trophys

looks way more enjoyable then the MP Trophys on Black Flag. So what do you guys think? ? (It's very bad weather over here in Germany currently so there is nothing to do outside like going on the beach or something to do. It's just raining and bad weather for almost 6 weeks.)

Depends on what your mind set is. Are you trying to get another platinum before you go back to school (I'm assuming you're still in school just by the term "summer break")? If so it would be probably faster to do Brotherhood. I don't remember the single player taking that long and since they removed the multiplayer trophies on the PS4 version then it shouldn't be too difficult.

If you don't care about getting another platinum then just play what you want.

I advice you to follow the Ezio order by doing ACB on PS4 if you are concerned by the platinum (just be careful with "The prince" trophy).

In my opinion MP trophies are boring on Black Flag, not hard as in ACB PS3 just complete grind in the bad sense ("All Rounder up" and Level 55 are quite a pain in the ass, keyword: "Wolfpack"...). So if you want to enjoy your games, play ACB during your "summer break".

Otherwise it is sure Black Flag remains a great game, perhaps maybe more a pirate game than an AC game. 

Have fun! 

9 hours ago, Jeffboy24 said:

What do you mean with "The prince"? Do you mean "il Principe"

@Starrk_01  Start of the new Semester.

You are right, "le prince" is the french translation for this trophy (I am french), which refers to this famous italian philosophy book as you may know. Good choice for a trophy name, indeed? ?

The Black Flag MP grind was soul crushing for me, so god damn boring.

I ended up doing a few matches now and then to break it up instead of trying to do it all in one go to keep my sanity. If you want to have fun times I'd suggest playing Ezio because blackflag MP is not fun times. 

In my opinion anyway!

• Like 1